Chapter 2. Soft.

The green hair boy felt the light bedsheets cover his body. His hair was smothered in a cool light blanket. He couldn't move at all. He felt too comfy, he parted his lips planting his face into the pillow. He couldn't help slipping a small smile.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The vampire came back from a frustrating argument. He sat on the bed, hands on his head. He fell back with his arms around his head, until he felt something under. Oh shit. He thought. "Mmnn...I'll get up..." the boy whined. Todoroki sat up looking to the boy, as the boy rubbed his eyes. "Mn.." The boy looked up at the vampire before tugging the blanket to his neck. "Wha-wait..." He looked down before screaming.
"WHAAA- mrn-" The boy had a finger placed on his lips,

"Shh." The vampire gave him a smirk. The boy squinted his eyes before realising, "WAIT YOU'RE THE VAMPIRE THAT WAS ABOUT TO KILL ME WHY AM I IN MY BOXERS DID WE-"
The Vampire sighed, "No we didn't, I didn't think you could handle it." Todoroki smirked before the boy kept freaking out.
Then the boy rubbed his neck, "Wait...you didn't bite me?" The boy looked at the vampire confused. "I don't know why but I couldn't bite you."
"Then let me go!" The boy yelled, which made Todoroki sad for some reason.
"Before I let you go, you have to do something for me."
The boy tried to give a serious look, which made Todoroki laugh.

"You have to find another human for me."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rushed this chapter and I know this is only like a few words but i hope this is still readable :P

will this have smut?

Idk I'll probably hint at it OwO
BUT Todoroki gotta grab that consent
Cause I hate r a p e so much
I wanna just add chapters so people won't get bored cause it's a bum bum when you find out its not finish and u gotta wait

I'm so immature lollllll
Words: 340