Chapter 3

Lilly's Pov

It's been two days since Jason apologized to me and I haven't spoken to him since then. I'm laying in the bath relaxing but also thinking about everything that's happened lately, I'm dating a guy that I've only been on 3 dates with.

On our second date Xavier askes me to be his and I of course said yes, I know it seems rushed and it's all new to me, but I feel a strong pull towards him

I love it when his hands are on me and also when he kisses me Its like he's bring me back to life, bring me back from the darkness of my life. I know Jason will never accept Xavier or our relationship and he will be beyond mad when he finds out that I'm now dating Xavier. But he won't be the only one that is going to be mad. I still haven't told Xavier about what happened between Jason and I, I hope Xavier never see the bruises.

As I'm getting ready for bed my phone goes off and a certain song play, I smile and pick it up and sit down in my chair looking at the screen I see Xavier's name. I quickly answer it and say "Hey" I hear his deep sexy voice that makes my legs go weak even tho I'm sitting down "Hey Baby" He says as I blush crossing my legs and I say "I've missed you" He then says "I missed you to Lilly Baby and for the reason I called Is that I'm taking you away for the weekend" Before I could say anything he says "I know you must be thinking we are moving too fast but I don't, I want to spend a weekend alone with my girl"

I think about what he said for a second and something inside me is telling me to go so I say "Yes I would love to" He then says "Good I'll pick you up at 11:00am and don't forget your bikini Baby" I say "Ok" I hear him chuckle and he says "Night Baby" and hangs up.

Next morning, I wake up and pack my bag before getting dressed, I put on some concealer to hide my bruise I don't want Xavier finding out. I'm sitting on the couch looking at my phone when I hear a knock on my door, I open the door and see Xavier standing there, he smiles and says, "You ready Baby?" I nod and say "Let me just grab my bag" before I could walk towards my bedroom to grab my bag, Xavier walks past me and into my room.

He grabs my bag and walk out of my apartment but not before grabbing my hand. Once we are outside Xavier walks over to his car and let's go of my hand as he opens the boot of his car and putting my bag in and closes it. I go to the passenger door and I go to open it when he stops me and says "No Baby let me" I let him open the door for me. I get in and he walks over to the driver's side and gets in, but before he puts his seat belt on, I'm pulled into a long hot kiss. As I kiss him back, I place my hands on his chest as he puts his hand around the back of my neck, keeping me still as he devours my lips.