MINDY | I Don't Feel Well Mike

I know i do a lot of sickfics and im sorry! I just find them adorable and really easy to write.
************************************
Andy woke up in the middle of the night sweating and with a headache. He felt terrible and sick and really didn't want to move. He looked to his door and slowly got up walking to his band mates room that was across from his. Creaking the door open quietly, he made his way other to the other boys bed and gently skook him awake.

"What do you want Fovvs?" Mikey asked still half asleep.

"I don't feel well Mike. I have a horrible headache." Mikey looks up at Andy to see him sweating immensely, even though it was pretty cold in the room. As Mikey is looking his sick best friend over, he groans, clearly in a lot of pain. Without thinking, Mikey jumps up out of bed and silently runs out to the kitchen to get some medicine for Andy's pain. He come back carrying a glass of water, pain pills and a themomotor to take his temperature with as he was worried that he was sweating so much.

He hands the smaller boy the water and pills, which he then gulps down with a slight struggle. "Thanks Mike." Andy mumbles. "No problem Andy. Now let me take your temperature." Mikey was almost treating Andy like a child, but Andy kind of liked it. He was very appreciative of his Friend and what he done for him and his other band mates on the daily. He was like their mum away from home.

The themomotor beeped and it read 102.3. Mikey told Andy that he was going to be right back and went into the bathroom to go and get a cold towel for Andy's head. He told the poorly boy to take small sips of water in case he were to throw up.

He lifted his covers for Andy to come into bed next to him and laid down. "I'll be here all night And, so don't be afraid to wake me up and ask for somthing." Mikey said. "I won't. Also thanks Mikey. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. I know that sounds corny, but I really mean it." Andy mumbled out snuggling deeper into the pillow. Mikey slipped an arm around the tiny males waist and pulled him onto his chest. Kissing the top of his head he wispered "goodnight. I love you and I'll always look after you."
************************************
This was so short 😂 whoops