day 3

12:13 a.m.

Keith's eyes drooped watching the new season of his favorite cartoon, which was strange as he normally never felt tired at this time in the slightest, and he was watching television which stimulates your brain. He shut off the TV and wiped the drool off his mouth, rolling over.

4:06 a.m.

Lance had spent hours coaxing himself to sleep and now he's already awake. A fight would just agitate him through the day. He groaned rolling out of bed after making brown energy potion he went to write. He flipped the pages of his notebook, starting write a stupid love note again.

7:06 a.m.

Keith woke up too drained. His body yearned to be held again. The feeling moved through his body like when adrenaline goes away after you got hurt really bad. He got the mail opening bills tossing them on the counter he opened the letter written instead of printed.

Keith Kogayne
January 18 idk the year anymore
Thanks for putting up with my bullshit. I miss you and your belly that isn't ripped as i originally thought, and the little white dots on your face that you hate sometimes, and waking up to your hair in my mouth, and your fake ass laugh when you don't think my jokes are funny. I know I get to see you in less than a month but this is hell.

He smelled the paper hoping it smelled of him, it did. It was his cologne that he wore on most of their dates. His roomate scoffed at him looking like an idiot and got orange juice.

7:08 a.m.

He shoved another letter into the blue box while people scurried around. They were like cats most of them and people like Lance were mice only prey and living in fear always. Breathing didn't seem necessary to them, or people so they scurried running from cats.

12:43 a.m.

Folded paper caressed his beaten skin under his clothing. Putting it there made it feel almost as if Lance was there. A small pound abrupted from his heart as he thought.

9:56 a.m.

His shaky hands opened the bottle, over 200 mg would kill him. Pouring the pills into his hand some of them fell littering the carpet. He threw them into his mouth swallowing it down with an old water.

Peace he wanted to be at peace, but maybe fate had different ideas. His roommate with her fluffy pink hair found him, called an Uber and informed Allura.

1:24 p.m.

“Lance tried to commit Suicide” Keith's mind recorded the words his body fell as his mind stopped. Everything stopped nothing responded tears didn't fall, his voice didn't responded, his muscles just stayed, while air still came in and his body still received blood.

“What” it wasn't real he knew it Lance wanted to be alive Lance loved a lot why why would do this? Keith had experienced this himself after years of trying die.

“We're heading to the hospital right now, we don't know much but we know he swallowed all of his anxiety meds”

“What, no no he likes spaghetti he wouldn’t he wouldn’t do this”  

It was a joke he knew Lance understood the consequences of this kind of action.

10:36 a.m.

Lance was hooked up on items he barely recognized, his hands looked disoriented the other one started to rub off the item pricking his hand. A man in a blue ugly shirt asked him nicely to not do that and called for a nurse outside the door.

“Soby”

“Sore”

“Sorry”

His voice probably never reached their ears but he knew he wasn’t apologizing to them or anyone in the hospital. His eyes started to haze again and blackness engulfed him entirely.

1:38 p.m.

“Are you there yet Jesus Christ how long does it take to drive”

“I’m driving as fast as the car infront of me will let me go”

“Ugh I hate this can’t I just call him’

“No he is asleep”

“But think about if he isn’t”

“Keith no”

11:00 a.m.

Awakened again but this time he didn’t fell heavily sedated and could comprehend where he is. He first noticed people sitting near him, who he passed over at first searching for something.

“Keith?” the need for him was so strong it tore Lance apart.

“Lance, you’re awake” Keith’s voice was beyond a melody or art it was, to put it simply, more beautiful than either.

“Keith,” his reply was simple, there were no other words on his tongue though.

Allura handed the phone over, “Why were you crying”

“Because you scared the living shit out of me”

“Sorry”

“I love you” the words felt foreign even though he heard them yesterday.

“I. I know” he giggled.

“Don’t be mean”

“I love you too”

11:56 a.m.

Keith listened to the endless babble from Lance he missed it so much, to much when it ended he couldn’t fathom the silence. It was a lot harsher than usual, the silent house as his roommate was planning or partying with her friends. Lonliness slowly as a feather in the wind settled. He hoped hell never felt like this.

9:23 p.m.

Lance was discharged having to go to treatment on tuesdays and every other thursday, he also had to be on suicide watch, and fill out paperwork. He knew his mailbox would fill with doctor bills soon, at least he didn’t travel in an ambulance. Allura and Pidge came over, have a slumber party like the good ol’ times. His roommates and his coworker, who’s birthday was today, all joined too. He apologized for ruining her birthday.

25 days his phone reminded him.

Hiya itsa me. If your nit catching on Lances roommates are Glimma and Rainbow and his Coworker is Adora. Keith's roommate is Catra and her friends Scorpia and Entrapta get on his nerves prolly change their names if I ever use them. And their time zones are three hours apart. Now if you already knew this sorry. Also thanks for like reading this

Ooh one more thing the day is normally when I started writing this part so ye