I Got Your Back

Chresanto P.O.V.

It's 6:35 am in the damn morning an nobody is asleep why because of rays famous prank wars but this time it's Everyman for themselves. I don't wanna close my eyes cuz these niggas are sneaky. Wanna know how? Well let's see Angelina put dog shit in ray domo hat he went crazy after that. Melissa glued my favorite SnapBack to my ass when I was taking a nap. Prodigy dumbself was asleep so long they were able to dye his now all red Mohawk an trust me he isnt to happy. Me an ray decided to get Taylor we put my pet tarantula in her bed when she fell asleep an man I swear I have never heard a girl screamed that loud it was to funny she ran out crying I felt bad but it was hilarious. Taylor went in ray ray bag an put his domo chain in the kitty litter an glued it to prods cheek he got it off but he was mad about it. An as of right now they are going crazy with pranks nobody is asleep after those pranks an right now I'm in a corner trying to avoid all the pranks. Yea y'all probably like stop being a little punk bitch but idc I'm trying to keep myself from getting anything else glued to my ass an I'm trying to keep the rest of my hair. "ayye y'all might as well give up because you already know me an prod won" ray said with his cocky ass. If your wondering where prince is the girls put him in the pool when he fell asleep 20 minutes ago an he is currently floating in the water butt naked. " Stfu y'all have not won just yet" angelina said defending herself. An yes I mean herself niesha is still scared to move because of my snake who is somewhere In this house he doesn't bite but she don't know that. An as for Taylor she gave up because she almost lost some of her pretty hair an Melissa she is taking a shower from getting put in the cow poop in my neighbors garden. So yupp 2 against 1 I quit because they pranks were becoming disgusting an kinda out of hand. " ok your gonna regret it." prod said. An before she could reply I heard her scream an a loud thump. I got up to go see what happen an they her slide right in the dog poop an the cat poop to an they also had bugs in it. This is why I stopped playing. She look extra pissed these niggas then fucked up now. " ugh y'all gon' die today!!" she yelled. Ray an prod dipped. Smh scary asses.

7:00 am  

Well as of right now everybody was asleep but me an the way these niggas is sleeping in my house tho. Is to fucking funny.Prodigy fell asleep on my damn dining room table an ray fell asleep on the couch with his sister her feet all in his face it look like he about to fall off. Prince is still outside in the pool he is on one of the floaties but his ass gone be cold. Niesha fell asleep under the coffee table -_____- these niggas an tables."drop it to the floor, make that ass shake, whoa make the ground move that's an ass quake" mercy blasted thru my phone.  

Wassup{jacobjewels} 

This nigga-___- 

Nigga do you not know it's 7 something in the fucking morning ain't nun up what you want[#spiffytho] 

Damn my bad but umm you know that nigga Devin{jacobjewels} 

yea what about him[#spiffytho]  

Well I heard him an a couple of his goofy ass friends are planning on getting in this gang that's controlled by this nigga name Carlitos vega an they say he planning to wipe all us out with their help{jacobjewels} 

Shit fuck shit what the hell is this nigga problem always trying to kill us an shit an now our boys I guess it's time we tell them the whole situation.  

Fuck alright get everybody an come to my house at 12:00[#spiffytho] 

Iight{jacobjewels} 

end of convo.  

Time to wake these niggas up. Issue what time is it oh 8:22 am well I guess I gotta here the bitching oh well." IF YOUR NAME IS RAQUAN JACOB OR CRAIG WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM SO WAKE THE FUCK UP AN MEET CHRESANTO IN THE FUCKING GAMEROOM NOW!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could the girls fell asleep with earplugs for some reason good thing they did otherwise my ass would have been grass. They sluggishly walked to my gameroom. That was easy. They walk in the room an sat down trying to wake up. Wait wheres Jacob oh shit he outside. I ran outside to my pool this nigga is still sleep. I had to cover my eyes. " JACOB MOTHERFUCKING PEREZ GET YOUR NAKED ASS OUT MY DAMN POOL PUT SOME DRAWS ON AN MEET US IN THE DAMN GAME ROOM!!" I yelled he fell off the floatie bed an straight in the water this nigga here. He jumped out the pool trying to cover himself as best as he could an ran to go gets some clothes. I went back in the gameroom to wait for him. He came back in his misfit pajamas o.O this boy is obssesed with this shit. Anyway on with my life. " what is so important you had to wake us up at 8 in the morning." prodigy said clearly still sleepy. " ummm well Carlitos is umm planning to kill us an the rest of our friends." I said kinda quiet. I looked at them an they had wide eyes. " who told you that" ray said. I took a deep breathe. " Jacob(latimore) told me an from what he heard devin an his friends are joining Carlitos gang an they are coming for us an I think it's time we told all of them about our situations" I said looking at prince dead in his eyes. He look like he was pissed. " so they are coming over at 12" I added. " what about the girls" prince said not taking his eyes off me. " they plan on going shopping so they are taking the kids with them" I replied. Ray an Prod had really nothing to say." iight" is all prince said before walking out. I decided to go talk to him. Prod left out after me an ray stayed behind to play the game. I walked around looking for him damn this is why I hate big houses cant find anything. That's why if you lose something I wish you luck finding it. I found Prince in the movie room. " prince what's up with you" I asked him before sitting down. He looked up at me with anger in his eyes." he never stops why does he hate us so much an on top of that I have to live with this nigga an knowing he trying to kill me I'm not going home anytime soon" he said. " well after this whole thing is explained ya'll might as well start packing y'all clothes an stuff because we know all their parents work for him so they all are gonna be apart of this plan" I said. Trying to get him to stop worrying. " I kno that it's just what if they come for the girls an y'all siblings first they don't deserve to have to deal with this" he said. " I kno that's why we are gonna get this under control." I said trying to convince him it would be okaii but I felt as tho I was trying to convince myself. " you better hope it does cuz once he starts he never wants to stop". He said before leaving me there looking dumb. He is right carlitos doesn't like to be challenged especially by a bunch of 16 year old teenage boys. This is gonna be one hell of a summer.