I'm Tired

Diggy P.O.V

*knock knock* I jumped up as the knocking got louder. I slid my pants on and grabbed my gun and took the safety lock off before. Slowly opening the door. When i opened the door all the way it was only Latimore. Like why would he be here at 5:00 am. I put my gun in my pants and leaned on the door frame as I raised a brow at him. Even he know this is not the time to wake me up.

" Hey umm can I come in"He asked. I threw my head back in the direction of the house signalling for him to come in. After he walked past me i locked the door an threw my gun on the dresser before leaning on the wall in the living room. As we stood there in silence i finally took the time to examine him. He had a busted lip, a black eye, cuts all over and his shirt ripped. What the hell happened.? He Knew exactly what i was about to ask.

" I was jumped if you didn't notice" He said looking down.

"By who.?" I asked.

"By carlitos goons. I thought they were done"

"I did to"

" I need your help."

"With what Latimore" I said trying to get the point.

"To get revenge" I groaned.

"Hell No.!!"

"You better tell Prince"

" For what!?! You know damn well he gone say wait till the right time"

"I mean its the best thing to do" He got Up and shook his head.

"Fuck it I'll handle it myself. Forget i even asked."He said before bumping my shoulder and walking out my house and slamming my door. I slid down the wall and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my gun and ran after Latimore . I really am gonna regret this later.

JoJo P.O.V

"BRIANNA WHAT IS YOU TRIPPING ABOUT.!!"I yelled through the phone.

"YOU ALWAYS PUTTING LYRIC AND CARMEN BEFORE ME.!" I shook my head.I stayed silent."That's why i cheated on your sorry ass i know you and lyric together on the low." I sat there looking at the phone . My breathing became heavy and next thing i know i thew the phone at the wall. An watched it break to pieces.I just stared at the wall as the tears flowed down my face. I got up and walked downstairs and went straight to the kitchen to find prod and ray talking. They stopped after seeing me crying.

"What's wrong with you jojo" Ray asked. I ignored him and grabbed a large knife and put in on my throat. My brother started yelling put it down causing everybody in the house to run towards the kitchen. They all stood there in shock.

"Jo put the knife down. Nothing is worth taking your life over."Prod said.

"nothing ever turns out good for me. So why the hell does it matter if i die right now in this kitchen? I mean carlitos is gonna do it eventually and knowing his sick twisted ways he'll kill me infront of all you. I cant take this shit anymore." i said as the tears fell down my face. The cold metal knife brushed up against my skin even more." I FUCKING HATE LIFE THERE IS NOTHING TO LIVE FOR WHEN HALF OF THE TIME YOU'VE BEEN ON EARTH YOU HAVE BEEN RUNNING FROM THE MEN WHO HELPED CREATE YOU.!!THERE IS NO WAY IN THE HELL WE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SOME SHIT LIKE THAT BUT NOOOO.!! WE CAN'T LIVE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE.!!" My tears came down even harder..

"This isn't how you solve the problem jo" Taylor said calmly."Just put the knife down" I stood there shaking rapidly. My knees became weak making me fall to my knees. I felt like my heart was shattered I sat there holding the knife to my side as i clutched my chest with my free hand.I cried uncontrollably. My heart was crushed. I had no strength to stop. I just sat there on my knees letting it all out. I felt somebody take the knife from me while another hugged me closely. I looked over to realize it was Lyric, But no matter how hard i tried i couldn't stop crying... I just cried on her shoulder.

"It's ok. Will get through this together. Fuck her jo. You'll find another" Lyric said quietly. I Just closed my eyes and sobbed. I doubt it will get any better.

4 Months...

Its been 4 months since my break down. That same day Diggy and Latimore ended up in the hospital in critical condition. An yet they still won't tell us what happened.. Me and Lyric end up getting together. Me and Carmen don't talk anymore. Actually she has become alot sneakier. She doesn't get caught either mainly because we don't snitch on eachother at all. No matter how much we really dislike eachother at the time. I walked past carmen room to see she had a boy in there. Only reason he made it in the house because its me , her , lyric, and the twins everybody else is gone. They'll be back at like 4:00 am .. Being that carmen is 14( a/n i decided to make her older). The boy looked 18. Like what kinda shit is this. Nigga had the height, the facial features and the voice of a fucking 18 years old. I walked in room and stopped by the door.

"yo lyric who is this" i asked not breaking eye contact with the nigga .

"Her boyfriend.. An you are.?" he said looking me up and down.

" Her fucking brother and lets get something straight i wasn't talking to you let her answer for her damn self. " I spat."How old is this nigga anyway.?"

"Why does it matter" she snapped. I refrained myself from trying to choke her.

" It matters because this nigga look like he's in the legal age to drink."

"Its called puberty nigga he's only 17"

"The hell your only 14"

" Age ain't nothing but a number."He said . It took my all not to jump on his ass.I shook my head.

"What ever .. You must not know the niggas we live with. I hope ya'll get caught real soon" I walked out the room and into mine since lyric was still sleep.. This is gonna one hell of a night.