Don't Judge Me

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

_______________________________________________________________________________________ 

Don't Judge Me

Raquan P.O.V 

(a/n if you don't like anything dealing with killing plzz just skip this part) 

" get down!!!"prince yelled to one of Carlitos goons we caught it was him an 2 others they were all Devin's old friends. Before I knew it prince shot him dead. Lately we have caught alot of his spies but prince , devin an a couple of the guys killing them like flies. They have killed just about 20 niggas each so far. This is getting crazy.  

" what do you want from us" one of the guys ask.  

"did anybody say you could talk" prod yelled. The boy got real quiet  

"thought so" devin added.  

" please let me go I will tell you whatever you need to kno" the same dude said 

" stop fucking snitching" the other one yelled 

" Julian Stfu an Roc grab Ben J an take him to find out some stuff" devin said. Roc grabbed Ben J an walked to another room an then there was Julian. I haven't killed anybody mainly because I have no reason yet.  

" ray this is the nigga who has been threatening your sister. " devin said looking dead at me. He knew that pisses me of because she hasn't been the same since the threats started she has nightmares an she is afraid to go anywhere.  

" oh really" I say. Looking at him. " so you think it's funny to send rape threats an death threats to my 12 year old sister" I said. Getting heated thinking about it.  

" yes an her reactions are funny" he said laughing. I pointed my AK 47 at him he stop laughing an diggy did a evil laugh. 

" why you scared now nigga you was just laughing I mean you did say you were gonna blow her up with a bazooka so why you scared of an AK " diggy said with an evil smirk. This nigga going crazy with all this violence they don't always use guns to kill but I rather them use guns because devin knows some sick ways to kill one time he actually cut the boys body up. I'm glad he ain't tryna kill us no more.  

" I'm not scared but your sister is an oh by the way I was gonna rape her. " he laughed again. I shot him in his leg. He screamed in pain. I just laughed.  

" now here is the thing your not gonna have the chance because if you leave it's gonna be in a body bag. An I'm not gonna just straight kill you I'm going to make you die in pain just for the shit y'all put our families thru" I said with a smirk everybody was looking at me waiting to see what I was gonna do. My smirk grew wider I pulled out this huge knife an his eyes grew very wide. I walked up to him an just laughed he was crying this is hilarious.  

" why so scared you were just so tough now your crying like a bitch" I said laughing.  

" w-what are you going to do with that" he said.  

I know everybody is watching me it's actually doesn't bother me. Before he knew it I stabbed him in his left arm he screamed an he was actually full blown crying. This is to funny. I snatched the knife out an I sliced his right arm with it he is bleeding bad. Haha bitch ass had this coming.  

" ray finish him off we gotta go" Issa said. I turned an looked at him an in one swift movement I turned around fast an stabbed him in his throat an Julian died instantly.I snatched the knife from his throat an walked out roc let Ben j go I bet he told him to go worn Carlitos. I hopped in my Lamborghini an drove to the Hilton Hotel. It's been a month an we still haven't got Carlitos to back down. He might need to unless he wants to be on his own. I pulled up to the Hilton an waited for everybody else this is to much these niggas is going crazy I ain't never seen anybody be this violent I mean damn. Prince is usually the one who spreads peace but lately its been nothing but violence an hate him an Taylor are going strong tho she is with him every step of the way she even killed a couple niggas with him. All the girls have helped except Angelina she is not the violent type she just let's everything slide. But i think if you push her far enough she will break you. The guys finally come in an the girls are right behind them did I mention Issa , diggy , jacob an ace got girls the other guys waiting till all this stuff blows over but all these girls are violent AF' I honestly don't like diggy's girl shani that bitch be staring an her attitude is straight stank.