Enough Is Enough (NO MERCY)

Enough Is Enough

Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.

__When it's time for me to walk away from something, I walk away from it. My mind, my body, my conscience tell me that enough is enough. 

No Mercy

Say grace for the case to race with a chance to face the judge and I betcha my soul won't budge. Grudge because there's NO MERCY for thugs.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

   Craig P.O.V 

"Do you really think we're scared of you all??" My "dad" said.

Just hearing his voice makes me cringed i want him dead. An now would a good time.

" you dont have to be scared of us to die" Devin said . Im still a little disturb by him an prince to their exactly the same now.. O.o

"all of us against ya'll no back up just us against ya'll" i said. 

" are you sure about that" i looked at the guys an we nodded at eachother..

"ENOUGH" Prince an Devin.

"IS" I said

"ENOUGH"Ray an Roc said.

"NO MERCY!!!" We all yelled.

They all looked at us in confusion we instantly attacked them. I grabbed my knife an walked up to my father. I looked at him with hate in my eyes i slashed the knife across his "Chest".

" AHHHH YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" HE YELLED.

" you got that right" i said. I kicked in his legs making him fall to his knees i kicked him in his face an started punching him constantly i couldnt stop even after i heard the police sirens i kept going. he was drifting in an out of conciousness.But that didnt stop me.. I felt roc grab me off of him i tried everything.

" LET ME GOO" I yelled as they literally dragged me to the car to get away before the cops came..Roc let me go an just looked at me..

"LET ME BE STRAIGHT UP WITH YOU" HE YELLED." YOU HAVE A BROTHER TO TAKE CARE OF THE LAST THING YOU NEED RIGHT NOW IS TO BE SURROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF HALF DEAD 30 TO 4O YEAR OLD MEN!!! AS MUCH AS WE ALL WANTED TO STAY BEHIND AN KILL THEM ALL WE HAVE SIBLINGS TO TAKE CARE SO IF YOU WANNA GO AN KILL GO HEAD BUT DONT SAY SHIT WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT!!!!" Damn i looked around at everybody who was staring at me... They were bruised up some on the verge of tears im guessing from all the stuff we've been through lately. I mean i guess after all ever since we turned carlitos down all we've been able to do is fight for our lives an sure as hell tired of it.I slid down the car door an put my knees to my chest an my head in my hands..

" No matter how much i hated my dad. I never thought i would try an kill him" i said finally realizing what i've done. Ray sat down by me.

"Prod none of us actually expected this but everything happens for a reason... Right??" he looked at me with his famous smirk. What im not understanding is how he can smile when he doesnt kno where his mother is carlitos is still after us an on top of that his sisters pregnant. Yea we need to check this out at a hospital..

" Yea your right" 

" Maybe this all was a good thing" we all looked at ray a little confused..