Prologue 0-2

Tom, was absolutely petrified. Weaving through the people on the sidewalk as fast as he could.

Thomas has experienced panic attacks before, but now he particularly irritated. Often times the anxiety was too much for Thomas and he would collapse in a fit of tears, but now Tom was attempting to reach the hotel. For Harrison.

As Tom finally made his way into the hotel and down its lobby he reaching his room. Tom opened the door expecting to see Harrison with barred arms open and ready to soothe his tears. He was disappointed to find the room completely barren and finally let chocked sobs escape his throat, tears ready to fall.

"Tommy, are you here?" Haz shouted, entering the room in anticipation to wrap his arms around the shorter male.
" Oh, Thomas" Haz let out a sigh falling onto the floor with Tom.
" What happened love?" Haz continued on, scooping the crying Tom into his arms.
" P..people a..nn.d l..large crowds" Came Tom's Reply, muffled as he pushed his head into Harrison's chest.

Harrison did all he could to comfort the crying male. Harrison absolutely hated seeing his best friend in such distress. In the end(as you fade into the night) all he could do was squeeze Tom tighter, murmuring sweet nothings in his ear as he traced circles on the small of Tom's back.

As Tom's sobs quieted down he melted into Harrison's arms allowing the taller boy to get into a comfortable position. Finally, they got into a nice position in which Tom was straddling Harrison's waste(not like that pervs). Tom raised his arms to wrap them around Harrison's neck.

"All better darling?" Harrison pulled on a warm smile.
"Yes, but just hold me please," Tom asked in quiet hope.
Without a word said, Harrison complied. Who was he to deny such a cute response?

A few moments later of quiet cuddles, Tom and Haz were hugged together on the king mattress.

"Do you feel better now, love?" Harrison let out a sigh
"Yes, " Tom whispered

Harrison hummed half-heartedly, tightening his grip on Thomas. Tom listened to Haz's heart drum, allowing it to lull him to sleep. Harrison closed his eyes listening to Tom's soft snores.

_______________
Ayo, there we go second prologue done.