Have your revenge

My lunch time routine includes less eating more running. At this point the assholes in the school do everything in their power to give me a bad time. I do everything in my power to not let them have to pleasure of catching up to me. I find a hiding spot for my backpack and other school supplies so they don't get ruined if they do catch up to me. Then I try to eat as much of my food as possible be for they find me. Then I run like my life depends on it. In science class I tripped one of them with my backpack so my life very well may depend on it.

I spot one of them and then the rest of them quickly followed. I start running the opposite direction of them as fast as I can.

I have a feeling apart of me enjoys it. I'm terrified to think about what they would do if they caught me. But I enjoined the feeling of fear. My soul beating out of my chest, my feet hurt from the constant running I have to do, my breath can just barely keep up with my body. I run up and down stairs and through nearly empty classes. Normally I run and run until I can find Dream then I'm safe from danger. But if I can't find him then I eventually get tired enough that they catch up to me or a teacher stops us.

To day I couldn't find Dream and there was no teacher in sight, but I wasn't going To let myself get caught this time. I came up with a plan in that moment, I just gotta loose them long enough to do it. I turn a corner and feel myself get pushed to the ground forcefully. I'm already out of breath from running but when my back hit the ground i suddenly felt so light headed. They caught up to me, one pulled me to my feet and held my arms so I couldn't protect my self. I pant heavily and keep my eyes locked on the person in front of me smirking. I am afraid. I shut my eyes tightly and hope they loose interest quickly.

Get stronger...

A faint voice whispers to me. I don't recognize who's voice it is but in that moment I new I had to escape. The prison in front of me threw the first punch and I move without thinking. I somehow was able to move the person holding me in front of the attack. They let go and I punch them in the nose hard enough for then to fall back so I can escape. I run around a corner and enter the abandoned class. I shut the door behind me and lock it then I put my back against the door and let myself slide down so I can sit down and rest... I look up slightly at the dark selling dew to the lack of lights. I hug my knees and let myself cry myself to sleep.

I open my eyes in the the abandoned class room and look to see another student on the other side of the class quietly crying to them self. I stand up and slowly walk to wards them with my hands up. "Are you alright?" I ask them. They reply "are you?" I sit next to them. "Heh... Fair enough... Do you want to talk about it?" I ask "not really. do you?" they ask "heh... Not really." I say "but that's the problem isn't it. No one talks about it. They just try to keep it inside until it finally explodes at the worst moment, like in the middle of class or an important meeting. Or sometimes it explodes through actions and you do something that you didn't want to do. Ether way someone gets hurt."
they say.

I look at them then look away. "Ya I guess your right. But how do I talk about it? Where do I start?" I question. They smile "the beginning is usually a good place to start." I chuckle. "I'm Nightmare. You?" I ask "I know who you are. Everyone does. I'm Chara. Your good friends with my mother Toriel." they say "really? Toriel never mentioned she has kids." I say "had."  "what do you mean?" I ask "... Never mind. It doesn't matter." Chara continues "so if we can't talk about it then what do we do? We keep it inside until it explodes. But... No its a silly idea." I look at Chara with curiosity. "But what?" I ask. "Wouldn't it be easier if they were all just dead?" Chara says.

My eyes widen. "It's a cruel thing to wish I know. But wouldn't it be easier?" "I thought I was the only one who thought that. It is cruel. But when you can't say and you can't stop it from exploding. When all your hopes and prayers are in answered what else are we supposed to hope for?" I say "I agree. When god doesn't answer you start asking the devil for help." Chara says "funny they call me a devil." I say. Chara replies "they call me a demon." I look at Chara and they look at me. I feel my soul start to pound in fear. Their eyes turned black and they cried black goo with a blue shine to it. "Oh you thought I was real? I'm just a ghost come to answer your prayer of blood. Or was it just red?" I stand up and back away quickly then feel something grab my ankle.
The room went black and I see the thing grabbing onto my ankle was a tentacle made of black goo with a blue shine. Chara hovered over me and looked at me with those b l a c k  e m p t y eyes. They open their mouth to say...

"Get stronger and you can have your revenge."

I wake in the abandoned class with the lights still out. My soul is pounding out of my chest. I quickly get out and check the time. Twenty minutes until school is over for the day. There's no point in going now. I may as well just go to the library.

Chara...

Get stronger...

Word count 1055