Chapter 23

Author POV

"Start, right now.", Jin said.

"My mom and her friend had an arranged marriage planned for me and this girl but i didn't want to marry her and told her i was gay but my mom and dad don't know I'm gay so she blackmailed me with it and told me that if i don't do as she says she will tell my mom and-"

"Wow, slow down. So your mom and dad don't know you're gay?"

"Well they're probably going to find out when that little bitch tells them. I'm really scared that they're going to hate me because they're both homophobic and I'm their only son."

"How did she even blackmail you with it?"

"She recorded our conversation."

"Okay, go on with whatever you were going to say next."

"Okay uhm, so she told me a lot of stuff to do like do her hair or pay for her meals, clothes and other stuff. I did everything she told me, just so she wouldn't tell my parents I'm gay but then she started telling me to do some crazy shit. She told me to go bungee jump and sky dive, i didn't mind those two but there was this one thing she wanted me to do and i had never felt more miserable in my entire life. She knew that you were my boyfriend and wanted to mess up our relationship by making me cheat on you in the most disgusting way ever and I'm so sorry, i just, i didn't know what else to do.", Namjoon started crying softly. "I-I know this isn't going to make up for what i did and i know you're probably not going to forgive me but i just want you to understand. I want you to understand that i didn't want to do it."

"Namjoon-ah, stop crying.", Jin embraced the younger and rubbed circles on his back. "I understand and i forgive you. Forgiving is the only thing I can do for you, I can't forget this. But you could've told me that this crazy bitch was forcing you to do shit, i could've helped you. I'm sorry for not letting you explain this earlier."

"Thanks for understanding..."

"This doesn't mean I'm ever going to forget this and we're not back together. If you still want me back you'll have to fight for me."

"Don't worry, I'll fight as if you're the only air on earth."

"Don't you mean, the only Oxyjin.", Jin started laughing at his own joke and Namjoon chuckled.

I'm going to fight for this man. Namjoon told himself. Even if it means my parents finding out about me.

"Who is that girl anyways?", Jin asked after he finally stopped laughing.

"Oh uhm, It's this girl that was here that one time. I don't remember her name tho, I think she's friends with Taehyung."

"Wait, isn't that girl like sixteen years old? Are you sure it's her and not some 50 year old, thick Spanish woman."

"I'm one hundred procent sure it's her, Yoongi was right about her. She's just a bitch."

"Wow, she was so nice when we met her. I can't even imajin her being mean... Hahahahaha, do you get the joke? ImaJIN. Hahahahahaha, that was a good one!"

"Oh my god, be serious."

"Sorry. But what are we going to do about that girl?"

"I honestly have no idea whatsoever. But first thing we have to do is talk to her."

"Call her then."

"Wait, right now?"

"No, next year. Yes right now!"

"Okay."

Namjoon called the girl and waited until she picked up the phone. He put it on speaker.