Chapter 10

~

Taehyung

Hey Jungkookie!

There's a party this Saturday, wanna come with me?

Me

Okay, it's not like i have anything better to do anyways

Taehyung

Yay!

I gtg, ttyl?

Me

Okay, ttyl
~

Author POV

Finally Saturday arrived and the gang got ready for the party. Everyone was going except for Hoseok who was still no where to be found. The others were concerned and worried about him but every time they asked he would shrug it off and change the topic. He also didn't come to eat dinner with them after he said he would.

Taehyung

Baby, open the door

I'm outside ur dorm

Me

Wait a sec

Taehyung

Naw, i'm coming in

Shit I'm still changing, the younger thought as he quickly put on his pants, forgetting his shirt.

"Jungkook, we're going to be- Shit! Omg, I'm so so so so so so sorry!", Taehyung said and covered his eyes after seeing Jungkook's abs.

"I-it's okay, i'll pu-put on m-my shirt rea-really quick a-and we ca-can go.", Jungkook said and put on his shirt.

"Le-let's go, I-I'm do-done."

"Okay, let's go then.", Taehyung said, still a bit embarrassed.

~

"WOOOOW! Partyyyyyy!", JK yelled after drinking his nth shot.

"Jungkook! Get off of that table, young boy!", Jin yelled but JK didn't listen.

"Have some fun once in a while, old woman!", JK said while dancing on the table like a stripper.

"JK, get the fuck off of that table and listen to your hyungs!", Yoongi said but JK didn't bother to listen to him or anyone else. 

"Jungkookie! Please get off of the table?", Taehyung tried.

"Taetae! Come dance with me!", The younger said while pulling Taehyung up to the table. He was now standing only a few inches away from the drunk boy.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?? Come on, let's go back to the dorms. It was not a good idea to come here with you and you're never drinking alcohol again!", Jin said but JK didn't listen and started grinding on Taehyung. (idk how to say it but it was DIRTY)

Taehyung was in shock but at the same time he didn't want the younger to stop. Of course there were a lot of people who did want it to stop.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, GET YOUR ASS AWAY FROM THAT BOY! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU LIKE THIS!", The eldest yelled but JK didn't even bother to look at him.

"JK, LISTEN TO YOUR HYUNG AND GET THE FUCK OFF OF THAT TABLE!", Yoongi yelled and JK finally listened. 

JK got off of the table and pulled Taehyung with him. 

"You guys are very no fun!", JK said and walked away while holding Taehyung's hand, pulling him to a room.

~

"Baby, are you sure you want this? You're drunk and i don't want you to regret anything because of me.", Taehyung said to JK.

A/n

OOF, what is going to happen??

I'm a bad, bad clumsy nugget author.