Chapter 1

Kailani POV

"Kailani !"I heard my best friend Auburn yell. I turned around and ran towards her,I jumped on her and she spun me around. "Squad!" we bust out laughing. "Do y'all always got to be so damn ghetto"Tracy said as she brushed passed us . "Bitch!"I yelled. She turned around and walked back towards us. "What did you call me ?"She asked as she put her hands on hips. "She ain't stutter "Auburn laughed. Before she could get out another word I punched her in her mouth ,her spit flying in the process. She fell on the ground and i started stomping her in the face. "Stop I'm pregnant!"She screamed. "I don't give a Fuck your face ain't pregnant hoe"I say as I started dragging her by her hair. It wasn't long before we got in the principle office.

"Miss.Kingston what you did was unacceptable. You been causing to many problems at this school . Now I'm listening to hear one of your excuses"Principles Banks said as he sat down . I bust out laughing . "I don't have one this time "I admitted . "Do you know where Miss.Rowland is at ?"He asked me ,knowing he already knew where she was. "Hospital"I said. He nodded . "She isn't pressing charges but we have to expel you "He informed me . I jumped out of my seat . "You cant do that !"I yelled. "Oh but we can "He smirked. Alright motherfuckers I ain't even do nothing but since im getting expel for nothing I'm going to leave doing something . Out of no where I started throwing everything in his office . Picture frames ,pencils,chairs ,everything. "Kailani!"He screamed. The school officer's came in two deep trying to pick me up . "Touch me and you will regret it "I say sitting down on the ground . "Kailani get up "One of the school officer's said ,his name was Chad, they knew me very well . I remained silent. Officer Michael tried to pick me up and I laughed. "Don't touch me . I'm telling y'all"I laughed as I shook my head. They both tried to pick me up but I bit officer Michael and i kicked officer Chad . "Don't fucking touch me !" I yelled . "Kailani girl come your ass on "Auburn said as she grabbed my arm . "No Auburn"I cried. "I know damn well you ain't crying . You better suck that shit up and be a boss before I beat your ass "She threatened . We started our walk to her house. I live with Auburn because my mom doesn't want me . Our walk was silent but we both bust out laughing. "Hell nah bitch !"Auburn laughed. "Fuck it up "I screamed . I love Auburn , now that I'm expel it's time to make that money . Back to slanging I go .