CHAPTER 1 : Reunion.

A/n : hey everyone Nightmare here and welcome back to "UNDEAD DEVIL". Now I want to thank you all for reading this. I know that I'm not good at writing stories but most of you beautiful people out there say that I you like my stories and that's very heart warming. Now enough chit chat let's see what happens.

(Y/N) POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I bought it so I wouldn't oversleep on my first day of high school. No complaints it's just that I don't even need it. I mean I got the apple so why waste my time on going to school while I have the knowledge of infinite worlds? Anyways I role over my bed just to be met with my familiar Katey sleeping nude next to me. Okay if it was Rias it would be normal cause she can't sleep while wearing clothes but Katey? What's gotten into her? I just blushed red and move away from her. I quickly got out of bed and wore my clothes and got out of the room ASAP. good thing Jason didn't see this. Wait............JASON! it was him that gave her that idea. Well I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.

Jason : morning bro.

(Y/N) : JASOOOOOOON!

He just gulped and ran away with his sacred gear activated. He just ran away cause he knows that if he stays.......he dies. I sighed and wanted to go downstairs to get my breakfast but felt two arms wrapping around me. I looked back to see that it was Katey.

Katey : good morning master~.

(Y/N) :Ka-Katey.......wh-what are you doing?

Katey : oh it's just that I'm showing some affection to my master. Is that so wrong?

I was blushing like crazy when I noticed how close our faces were. They were just inches away and I can obviously see the smirk on her face. Oh nononononono I'm not gonna go down that easy. I got out of her grasp and teleported downstairs. Man I hate it when Jason wants to hook up someone with another. It's just stupid. You can't just make someone like the other one by force. Anyways I made my way to the kitchen to see.......KATEY IN AN APRON WITH NOTHING ELSE! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Katey : oh you finally came. Good breakfast is ready.

She gave me an innocent smile like she hasn't done anything. I wish I picked a male familiar. At least he wouldn't try to flirt with me. I just looked away from her and blushing.

Katey : here you go master~.

(Y/N) : Katey for the last time call me (Y/N).

Katey : okay then master (Y/N)~ *giggles*

I just shook my head. She placed the plate of bacon and eggs in front of me and I started eating my breakfast. But as I was eating Katey came and sat on my lap.

(Y/N) : Katey. Please move.

Katey: sorry but your chest is just too comfy and warm that I can't resist myself.

Jeez she reminds me of Kuroka. Literally. Don't ask how I know Kuroka. I then noticed that she's grinding on my crotch area........WHILE WEARING NOTHING. Oh fuck this. I just teleported out and she then landed on the chair.

Katey : meanie.

(Y/N) : I seriously have to cancel seduction class with Kuroka. She's really affecting you......and not in a good way.

??? : well excuse me for being a bad teacher. But she has to learn you know.

I looked to see Kuroka leaning on the door frame and crossing her arms.

(Y/N) : 😓since when are you listening to us?

Kuroka : since you came downstairs. Katey wanted to try out her séduction techniques and I gave her the apron but she did the rest herself.