6

It was a very stormy day, Oliver had recently started going to school, so he was gone and Grim was out working. Titanium was left home with Lilly after she gotten Lilly down for her nap she cleaned around the house, she liked everything spotless. Later that day after the rain had cleared she brought Lilly outside, she didn't expect anything out of the ordinary to happen.

Hail flew through the clouds, holding the tiny bundle. He landed in a park, inside the blanket he held was a tiny baby boy, he started to whimper as he awoke. Hail quickly looked around for a place to put the baby, he eventually decided to leave him on a bench then flew back into the clouds in fear someone would notice him. The baby continued to cry, Titanium heard from afar. Where is that crying coming from? She thought as she looked around, carrying Lilly. She came to the bench, setting Lilly down she looked at the bundle, she sat down on the bench holding the baby, she was waiting to see if anyone would come to claim to claim the tiny child. The blanket he was in wasn't very clean, she unwrapped it to find the baby was wearing no clothes, only a diaper, and he seemed like he hadn't been bathed in a while. The poor little guy has probably been abandoned... She thought as she wrapped him back up and stood up from the bench, grabbing Lilly's hand she walked home taking the baby with her. Once they got home she put on the TV for Lilly to watch and stay entertained for a while then set the baby down on her bed, she didn't know how old he was, but he was tiny. She got a bath ready then carefully cleaned his little body, after drying him off she dressed him in clothes that she found that were for Oliver when he was a tiny baby. After feeding him a bottle she got Lilly and went to the hospital with the baby to make sure he was in good health, the doctor concluded that he was probably about one month old but didn't know the reason why he was so small, but the good news was that he was completely healthy. Though, Titanium didn't know what to do with this small child so she decided to wait for Grim to come home so they could decide together. On the way home, she named the little baby Storm, since she had found him after a storm had occurred. 

Soon Grim and Oliver came home, Oliver right away noticed there was a baby and had many questions about where he came from, Titanium told him that he was found all alone so that was why he was there. Grim didn't seem too happy about that, Titanium expected he would be like that and explained everything to him. "That kid has cat ears, and it's a shrimp," he said, staring at Storm. "So what, he was left all alone and is just a tiny baby so I want to keep him." "What about when he gets older? Who knows what powers that tiny thing has." "Quit referring to him as a thing!" "Mmm, fine, he can stay I guess since you're all attached to him." 

Time went by, and Storm became just another one of their children to Titanium and Grim. Lilly always wanted to help, giving him a pacifier every time he would cry. Oliver showed interest but often would just ignore Storm, he was more interested in dragon stuff anyways. But he really couldn't ignore Storm once he was able to crawl, he would often try to get into anything he could, Oliver didn't like baby slobber on his toys so that always angered him. Titanium was worried that Oliver would get too angry and harm his siblings, he was a strong child, but he also had good self-control so she didn't worry a whole ton, yet she still wondered how he had all that strength.