chapter three your pov (time skip)

Dave and I have been together for quite sometime now and I've got to say I really like him.

he doesn't act like cool kid around me when were alone because he doesn't feel like he needs to protect his reputation.

Dave took me on a date last night so of course like every girl I get all ready expecting dinner and a movie like every cheesy as fucking date in the history of dates.

but that's not what happened Dave showed up in his normal get up black Beanie white shirt red jacket and black skinny jeans.

and he had....helmets? he grabs my hand and leads me out side and there's a motorcycle. "bro let me borrow it isn't it sweet." he sat on it and gestured me to do the Same. so I got in behind him put my helmet on, and wrapped my arms around his body.

the drive was about an hour but I didn't mind I had my head buried know Dave's back and I was playing with his shirt in the front with my hands.we didn't say a word until he pulled in the the cliff. we were in the mountains and I looked to my right and on one of the picnic tables I saw a candle lit dinner.

when I looked farther to my right I saw Dirk and Jake hiding in the bushes. "real smooth." I thought to my self Dave takes off his helmet and takes off mine and looks into my eyes "God Your beautiful."

I didn't know what to do or say for the rest of the night so we just talked about our life's and what we wanted to do with our life's and after that we sat on the rocks and kissed and looked into the moon.  everything was perfect