chapter one your pov

today was a very eventful day. you got to the end of Your Thor x loki fanfic dry blood still under Your nose (you absolutely hate getting bloody noses over these things but it happens a lot more than it should.) after that you drew some yoai,watched some Netflix and took a nap and awoke with a text from Dave.

rubbing Your eyes Your a little shocked "cool kid? what does he want.?"
"Hey it's Dave I wanted to see if I could come over, only if you have apple juice of course, but there's something that has been bothering me text me asap."

I called Dave and told him to come over it's a little wired Dave never talked to me.

anyhoo you got up to put on a shirt you bought from good will because it was 2 dollars and a pair of karkats pjs he leave

s at Your house for the sleep overs and shitty romcom marathons.

suddenly Dave knocked on the door throwing on karkats fuzzy crab slippers and throwing Your hair up in a messy bun.

you answer the door to see Dave standing there.....sexy as ever with....of course apple juice. "Hey I didn't know if you had any." he said walking through the door and putting it on the counter. he stares at you and won't stop and you wonder what's up with him.