chapter 5 your pov

after Dave convinced john to tell me what really happened I haven't been talking to him. and I've been trying to make it up to Dave it doesn't bother him that I didn't believe him but it really bothered me.

I kept telling him I was sorry but he'd kiss me n tell me it was okay, but I didn't believe him.

but I think I made it up to him last night.

he was about to leave and I didn't really want him to go so I pushed him on the couch.

"think Your gonna get away from me this easily. "

I said jumping on top of him so he couldn't move. he got the idea of what I wanted so he took off my shirt.

his pale hands explored my (skin color) body he sat up and started nibbling on my neck and my chest.

I let out a slight moan taking off his shirt.

"(Your name) Wait." Dave said.

I was confused so I asked him what was wrong.

"it's... this is my first time..."

I kissed him and took off his shirt.

"mine too." I whispered in his ear he smiled and layed me on my back. he then pulled off my pants.

and I pulled off his. he looked at me and gave me the look asking if I was ready. I nodded , he thrusted into my body and I felt a shiver go up my spine.

my back arched as he slowly moved his hips back and fourth.

we only did one position he was on top the whole time holding me and looking me in the eyes the whole time.

after he climaxed he fell on top of me from being so tired.

"Dave. " I said, "I'm in love with you.''