2. A car ride to remember

Libra laughed, she couldn't help it. Relief rushed over her like a tidal wave as she rushed over to the window. Libra paused once she got there, gaping at the sight of what was actually outside of said window.

"Are-are you guys in a flying car?" she asked uncertainly, not sure if her eyes were playing tricks on her. "Or am I going insane? Are those things? Why did no one tell me that those were things?"

"Hello to you too, Libra. We're good, how are you? Oh wonderful to hear. " George said smartly from the front of the car, and what? How many people were in the car?

"Merlin, how many of you are there in there?" Alex asked, making his way forward uncertainly.

"Five, six soon. Me, Freddie, Georgie, Ronnie and Harry. Libra, go get your trunk, you're coming with us." Leo said, his gaze firmly on Sam. Libra grin threatened to split her face in two, she raced over to the trunk at the end of her bed. She grabbed some of the books from under her bed, some of the clothes that were in her dresser and Nox's carrier.

"Hey Alex, can you go find Nox for me? She's probably still in the kitchen, looking for food or something."

Alex nodded and disappeared out of her bedroom door.

"Don't bother finishing packing, Libra. You're not going." Sam said sternly, his eyes on the boys outside of the broken window. Libra put her hand on her hip, on hip jutted out and a raised eye brow on her face.

"It kind of looks like I am, sorry there Sammy." she sassed, bending down to grab a pair of Theresae's converse, "Don't tell her I'm taking these."

Sam, obviously realizing she wasn't going to be swayed, turned to the boys outside of the window instead.

"You said you're her brother, right? And you guys are her friends? Then why are you okay with her going back, she was nearly killed last year. I wouldn't be too confident in the abilities of all of you at that school if I were you."

Leo answered him. "I was hoping you of all people would know, that when Libra doesn't want you to know something, you're not going to find out. But trust me, we'll all be keeping a very close eye on her and her friends this year. Just to make sure she doesn't get hurt again."

Sam was shaking his head. "There's another threat this year, something targeting her and Harry. The boy I met last year, I don't want her to get hurt."

"You hoping I'm not going to get hurt will do literally nothing. If you make me stay here I'll jump out of the window, I'm going Sam." Libra said, taking a disgruntled Nox from Alex.

"Listen," Fred sighed from the drivers seat of the car. "She's coming with us if I have to climb in there and get her myself. And even if I don't, you don't really want an angry Libra on your hands. It's just best she comes with us."

Libra was ready to go now, her dads leather jacket around her waist, her broom was secured to the top and her trunk was packed, Nox sat securely in her carrier. Libra felt awful having to put her in there.

"Sam." She sighed. "I'm going, please move and make this easier on the both of us."

Sam hesitated for a second, before finally sighing and moving out of the way of the window. Libra gave the boys inside a sunny smile, "Hey guys."

A chorus of hello's fell onto her ears as she rested her trunk on the ledge of the window. "How do you want to do this?"

"Here, let me pop the trunk and pull around." Fred said. Harry stuck his head out of the back window, leaning back so he could talk to her.

"I do have one question, though. How did the window break?" he asked. Alex let out a loud laugh at the reminder of the broken window, and Libra flushed a little bit.