4. Diagon Alley, again.

Libra ambled down to the kitchen a couple of days later, her hair in messy braids and pajamas still on. Ron, Harry, Bill and Charlie were already sitting at the breakfast table, conversing quietly.

       "Morning boys." Libra yawned as she fell into the seat next to Ron, leaning her chin into her propped up hand.

"Morning Libra." Charlie said, "The Hogwarts letters came."

Libra peeked open an eye to look at the older Weasley, before sighing and grabbing the letter from his outstretched hand.

"Thanks." the tired twelve year old said, she couldn't help but be a little bit disappointed, though. Libra really didn't want summer to end and be forced to face all of the whispers that accompanied being a 'Chosen One'.

Another thing she liked about the Burrow was the fact that they didn't care that she and Harry had defeated Voldemort, they were just two kids to them. That never happened, like, ever.

Libra opened the envelope and read the letter. It was silly to think that a year ago she had been reading a letter just like this, not knowing she was a witch. Not knowing that her ribs would still ache sometimes because of stupid freaking Devil Snare.

Second-Year students will require:

The Standard Book of Spells by Miranda Goshawk

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart

Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart

Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart

Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

"Who's Gilderoy Lockhart?" Libra asked looking up at the boys, finishing reading her list. It was Ron who answered her.

"He's some wizard that did a bunch of cool things, apparently. Our mum loves him, most chicks do. I'm pretty sure that doesn't have anything to do with his achievements, mind you." Ron scoffed. Charlie and Bill let out laughs, but didn't seem to disagree.

"Well what does he look like?" Libra asked, "In case you've forgotten Ronald, I'm a chick. I'll see what's so good about him."

Ron shrugged, but got up and walked into the living room. He came back a minute later with a book.

"Here, mum's got a bunch of his books. And all of the books have his face plastered on the cover." he handed a hard back book over to Libra. She put it in the middle of the table so Harry could see him as well.

The moving picture was smiling and winking at the camera in a way that just screamed that he had a big head. He was actually rather average looking, sure he had nice eyes. They were nice blue, but his blonde hair was too exaggerated and fluffy. He had a nice smile, but his nose was a little large.

"I mean." she paused for a second, trying to find the right words. "He's not awful looking, but definitely not swoon worthy."

Harry let out a laugh at that. "And do we want to know who is swoon worthy in your eyes?"

Libra sighed, "Oh Harold, you'll find out one day."

"Don't call me Harold!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++