Chapter 19

Hi. I started school already... *tear* *tear* ,but I will try to update.

-------

I woke up to the sound of someone's soft snores next to me. I feel some arms around me and slowly unwrap myself from them. I try to get up and as soon as my bottom hits the bed I whimper loudly.

"Mhh? Babe, are you okay?" Luke asks as he sits up sleepily.

"No. It hurts." I say and not move as Luke sneaks up from behind and kisses my neck as a sweet gesture. I smile a very small smile and lay back down. I wince and Luke puts half his body over mine and holds himself above me on his elbows.

He stares at me and then whispers to me, "You're so gorgeous..."

I smile and he leans down to kiss my nose. Its feels good, but wrong at the same time. He comes up and gets up slowly.

"We never got our honeymoon..." he tells me and I frown.

"Yeah..." I say and look down. I feel guilty that I left Luke, but not that I kissed and wa going to run away with Niall.

Yes, I love Luke, but I am in love with Niall. He is my everything. My life. But I might not ever see him again so I have to try to forget him and move on with Luke.

"I want to hear you say it again. One more time." He suddenly say and my eyebrows furrow. 

"Say what?" I ask and he smirks.

"I love you." he says and my eyes widen.

"W-what?" I ask again and his smirk turns into a simple smile.

"Say it. Please." he says as if his life depended on it.

"I love you."

"I love you too." he says and slowly kisses me.

"I will go tell the cook to make us breakfast..." He says and is about to walk away when I stop him.

"Wait. We have a cook?" I ask and he nods. "Since when?"

"Barely yesterday."he grins and I smile and just close my eyes.

I hear him close the door behind him. I then hear someone come in and look up to see Stephanie.

"Just to be clear. We. Are. Not. Friends. I was only being sweet once yesterday because I know what it's like. I did't exactly get raised in a mansion like you and a high society neighborhood. But I was raised in a trailer with drunk men in every corner and a bedroom who unfortunately didn't have a god damn lock." she says and walks out before I can say anything.

I just stay silent and the worse thing ever happens. I have to pee. I groan and slowly try to get up. The pain is bad. Really bad. I finally manage to sit up and slowly swing my legs over the bed to touch the floor. I began to stand and the pain get a little better, but still hurts.

I walk very slowly to the bathroom which is across the giant fucking room.((Lets just skip the peeing part...))

I go over to the bed and sit down. I slowly raise the shirt and pull my short underwear and I almost cry. It doesn't look as bad as yesterday but it looks bad. 

"What's wrong?" Luke suddenly says from next to me and I put my shirt down and sniff.

"Nothing." I say and smile, trying to blink away tears.