Epilogue

Epilouge

*12 years later*

3rd Person Point Of View

Adelaide enters the large kitchen with a fancy chandelier, marble countertops, automatic refrigerator, basically everything new that isn't even on the market yet.

"Who wants pancakes!?" she yells loud enough for her two little girls to hear.

She hears a chorus of, "Me!" and footsteps running down the steps.

She smiles and starts bringing out the ingredients for pancakes.

She hears chuckles in the back.

"Mom, Dad won't let me have a laptop." Violet groans.

"You already have one Vi." Adelaide says.

"Yeah but there is this new one and it has new features which are so amazing!" she says so excited.

"Stop being such a wine, Violet!" Emily says.

"Am not!" Violet responds.

"Are too!" Emily says loudly smiling.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Girls!"Adelaide chuckles. "Calm down. Em, how many pancakes do you want?"

"Uhhhh, I think 3... With extra syrup and a lot A LOT of chocolate cookies on the side!" she says with a giant smile that resembled Luke's.

"Just 3 cookies. And you Vi?" Adelaide says not facing them and only cooking.

"I want-" Vi starts.

"But Moooooom!!! I need my energy for boring school torture !" Emily whines and Violet glares at her.

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted! I would like 4 pancakes Mother that I love oh so much." Violet says, poking out her tongue at Emily.

"Okay and I love you too." Adelaide says setting 3 pancakes on a plate.

"Mum?" Emily asks, "Why don't you just have the maids do the pancakes?"

"Because I can't be lazy around the house all day... And well you guys and work shouldn't be my only responsibility." Adelaide responds.

Emily hums an okay. Adelaide sets the pancakes, honey and cookies on the marble island countertop. She mAkes 4 more and sets them on a plate.

"Is your-" she starts but as if reading her mind someone interrupts her. She smiles not facing the girls and cooking more pancakes.

"I'm up, Beautiful." Luke says and wraps his arms around her waste from behind and kisses her front the side.

"Last night was amazing." he whispers in her ear.

"I have my strategies..." she whispers back.

He chuckles his beautiful laugh. He turns with a giant smile to the girls.

"How are the most beautiful queens in the world!" he yells and runs over to the brunette and the blonde.

They giggle. "Dad I want this new laptop and Harry won't get it for me. Can you?" Violet asks Luke.

"There must be a reason why Harry doesn't want to..." he tells her.

"It's really expensive." Emily buts in.

"I'll tell you what... I'll talk to your Dad and convince him." Adelaide smiles as she sets two plates of pancakes down.

"If you are finished... Go wash your teeth, get your uniform on, and get your things ready because your tutor will come soon." she tell them.