Chapter 13 (Special Chapter)

This is just a short chapter and also there's a little mature content (^_-)

Dedicated to jnndrnnbdc

¬HUSH¬

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Yah! Taehyung-ah, it's your turn"

I blinked and look at Jimin.

"What?"

"It's your turn"

"Oh, sorry"

I picked a card from my hand and throw it at the center.

The seven of us are in the middle of the stage, sitting in circle. We just finished rehearsing for our concert in Singapore and we're killing our spare time by playing Uno and to those who lose will be dared by the other members.

"You've been spacing out again Taehyung. You've been like that since you went out with Sooyoung. Why don't you tell us what happened?" Jimin.

I smiled and touched my cheek where Sooyoung kissed. It's been days since that night and I can't still get over about it. I'm even surprised that I got home that night while my mind is floating.

" It's that creepy smile again" Jungkook muttered beside me.

"Should we tell him to see the doctor?" Hobi-hyung.

"I don't think the doctor can cure him. We should put him to a mental hospital" Jin-hyung.

I tsk. They're talking like I'm not beside them.

"I'm not sick"

"Oh really? We thought you are"

"Namjoon-hyung~~"

I pouted. Even Namjoon-hyung is teasing me now.

"I won! Taehyung loses!"

Jungkook shouted making my mouth hang open.

"What?!"

Yoongi-hyung flicked my forehead and I hissed.

"Only you and Jungkook are the only ones left. You didn't noticed because you kept spacing out"

My shoulders slumped. "So who's the first one who finish?"

Jin-hyung raised his hand with an evil smile plastered on his face. I gulped because I have a bad feeling about this. Very bad.

"I dare you to watched Sooyoung's fancam of Hush"

I gasped and before I could run for my dear life, Jimin and Hobi-hyung caught me down as they were sitting beside me.

"Let me go!"

I tried to get out from their grip but then Jin-hyung and Namjoon- hyung hold my feet down while Hobi-hyung and Jimin are pinning both of my arms.

"Jungkook faster! Get the laptop and also your camera! Yoongi, you get some rope"

"Why are you doing this to me?!"

"Because you ran to the bathroom when Sooyoung is performing it live back then."

"Are you afraid that you'll get a boner, Tae-tae?"

"I bet he will"

"You know Tae, it's normal to have a boner while watching your girlfriend dancing a sexy dance. Don't be shy about it"

I blushed and struggle from their grasp.

"I won't get a boner and she is not my girlfriend! Manager- hyung! Help me!"

I plead at our manager who's sitting at the corner.

He rolled his eyes. "Oh please. Don't involve me on your games"

I can feel my cold sweat running from my forehead to my chin. I gulped when I saw Yoongi-hyung coming towards us with a rope in his hands.

"Let's bring him to the tent. Jungkook already prepared everything"

My eyes widen and I struggle more. "No!"

The four of them carried me like a hanging doll. I keep struggling and I look at Yoongi-hyung, pleading with my eyes.

"Don't look at me like that Taehyung. It's your fault you know? You're the one who suggest that rule. No exceptions"

All my hopes fly away to the air. Now I regret why I suggest that rule.

We enter the tent and in the middle, Jungkook is sitting in a chair facing a laptop.

"You're here. Tie him up here"

He stand up and ready the camera his holding.

They put me down and for the second time, I tried to run for my dear life. Tried, because for the second time, they caught me and forcefully tied me in the chair.

"Guys, I'll do anything you want me to do. Anything, but not this one"

I pleaded.

Jimin tapped my head. "It's gonna be okay, Tae-Tae. It's gonna be okay"

I feel like crying when Hobi-hyung click the okay button and Jungkook filming me.

Before I could get a glimpse of the video, I quickly shut my eyes up. I hear their protest but I still tightly shut my eyes. A shiver run down in my spine when I heard Sooyoung's voice in the background.

Fvck.

Just hearing her voice is making my body heat. What more if I see her dancing a sexy dance?

I have watched Sooyoung's fancam's before but I purposely skip her fancam in Bad Boy, Peek-a-boo and RBB. Because I know, my little Tata will react and I don't want my members to know about this that's why I ran to the bathroom and lock myself there until their performance is over.

"Open your eyes or I'll flicked it open"

I guld when I heard Yoongi-hyung's threatening voice in my ear. I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I saw is Sooyoung, laying on the floor while dancing Hush.

"Fvck!" I muttered and they laughed. I tried to avoid watching it by looking at faces of my members but then I accidentally look at Yoongi-hyung's face.

I gulped when he raised his eyebrow. Gathering all my energy and courage, I look at the screen. I balled my fist.

This is torture.

I bit my lower lip and didn't make a single move as I watch Sooyoung dancing.

I feel like it's been years until the video come to end. I breathe out. I didn't know that I've been holding my breath from the start.

"Tae-tae is having a boner! Haha!"

I look down and cursed. My boner is visible on my jogging pants and visible to everyone. I can feel all my energy drained.

I hate my life...

"You better take care of that in the bathroom before we start rehearsing again"

Namjoon-hyung order as he take of the rope on me. Hobi-hyung help him and when I finally free, I quickly run to the bathroom.

"Hyung! Please lower down your voice"

I curse at Jungkook and slam the bathroom door shut.

I look down and sighed.

"Let's get this over"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Okay, okay. I know this chapter sucks amd I don't know if it didn't reach your expectations but I swear, this is what I imagine as Taehyung's reaction while watching Joy dancing to Hush.

Sorry 🙏🙏🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️