Chapter 18

¬SAME¬

SOOYOUNG'S POV

From: Taehyung-oppa
March 24, 2019 7:03 am

I'm sorry for what I did last night

From: Taehyung-oppa
March 30, 2019 9:00 am

Just forget about what I said

From: Taehyung-oppa
April 1, 2019 1:42 pm

Please answer my calls

From: Taehyung-oppa
April 5, 2019 4:23 pm

Are you mad at me?

From: Taehyung-oppa
April 7, 2019 8:56 am

Let's talk...

I sighed and turn off my phone.

"Unnie, gwenchana?" Yeri asked me.

Only the both of us are left at the dorm. The unnies have their individual shedule for today.

We are currently camping at the living room, both sitting on the floor, a laptop in front of us. Since we don't have anything to do, we decided to stream Blackpink's new song, Kill This Love.

I smile. A force one. "I'm okay"

She frown. "No you're not"

"I said I'm okay"

"Stop lying. Your face says otherwise. You've been spacing out lately, unnie. Even the other members can see it. Is something bothering you?" she asked worriedly.

Am I that easy to read? Should I tell her or not? But this is my problem, I don't want to drag them.

"Don't mind me, Yeri-ah."

"Unnie...."

"I'll just sleep in my room"

I stood up and went to my room. I locked it before I jump onto my bed.

I stare blankly on the ceiling.

It's been a month since I started avoiding his calls and not replying on his texts. My mind can't still process what happened that night. It's very unpredictable. I didn't expect him to confessed. Sometimes I think it was just because of the alcohol why he said that.

I mean, why would he like me?

I'm just Joy of Red Velvet.

But I can't avoid the fact that I wish it's true. That he really likes me.

That we feel the same way. That he likes me the way I like him.

A smile crept on my face at the thought. Me and him, together.

But that's impossible.

My smile dropped.

We both know that it's impossible for us to be together in this industry full of judgemental eyes.

And besides, I'm not even sure if we feel the same way.

I feel a tear escaped my eyes and I quickly wipe it away.

Don't cry, Sooyoung-ah...

But my tears keep streaming down. It hurts so much.

I admit, at first, I can't accept that I'm slowly falling for Bangtan's 4D member. I tried to stop it. I tried everything. But I can still see myself coming back to him. Falling for his smiles, his laughs.