Chappie 7

being honest idk where I'm going with this story anymore I'm usually sleep deprived when I have time to write

Theo has been monitoring me all day making sure I didn't get worse. But for me I didn't understand how I wasn't, I felt like complete crap. Everytime I would get up to get water or use the toilet I would get horribly dizzy and black out for a second. I would get really hot and then really cold, and I was sweating. I kept getting nauseous but never threw up. I'm even concerned for myself. Around 2:30pm Deaton called to check in and told he was close to figuring out, Theo filled him in on my symptoms, and I could practically hear his concern. I can barely remember the last time I had gotten this sick. I was around 10 years old probably, I remember always hate getting fevers because I had to be that one kid to get fever dreams. And when I woke up I wouldn't even remember why I was scared or what it was about. But now I'm slightly scared to see if I still have that problem. I was exhusted and needed sleep but my mind kept fighting reminding me of my childhood fever dreams. My body took over and I finally fell alseep. (Liam seems to fall alseep a lot in this book idk)

I woke up screaming and Theo running into the room worried. I bet he could smell the fear coming off of me, but I don't know what I'm scared. He came over to me and held me and reassured me I was okay.

"I'm here now"

"I've got you"

"They won't get you" he said. It calmed me down and also made me crush on him even more. He was a sweet guy and he was  hot. He pulled away but I pulled him back wanting to stay in the comfort of his arms. We stayed like this for awhile until Theo had to check if my fever had gone up. I guess I hadn't noticed but I got lightheaded again but i hadn't stood up. I groaned quietly  rubbing my temples. 

"Are you okay?" Theo asked walking back into to room.

"Just lightheaded" I replied lazily looking to him.

"104" Theo said. This can't be good he muttered.

"Maybe we should go back to Melissa" I suggested.

"Yeah, I will call her up" he said ruffling my hair and flashing me one of his adorable smiles. 

"She said her shift is over and she could drop by here, it might be easier" theo said putting the phone down.

"Alright" I replied snuggling into the couch.

____

Snapped out of my daze I heard a knock on the door.

"That must be Melissa" Theo said walking to get the door.

"Hey kids" Melissa said walking in.

"How's my favorite patient" She joked walking over into the living room.

"His fever has risen and he still isn't feeling it" Theo explained for me. I just nodded.

"What is it at now" she asked.

"It's 104, and for werewolves 104.5 and up is where we should watch if we get sick" Theo said explaining the height of it.

"good to know" Melissa laughed trying to brighten the mood. She just examined me looking for any possible problems.

"It would just seem like a virus and we can't do much for that" Melissa frowned.

"It's okay" I said, "You're not a supernatural expert" I grinned.

"I mean that would be helpful sometimes" she laughed patting me on the back, "Well I have to get to my next shift boys, just ring me if things get to bad, or Deaton."

"And just keep resting Liam, maybe it will just blow over, feel better bud, bye Theo" And she left

Sorry this chapter is kind of short idek anymore 

I should stop writing at night lol

also please check out my new book, it is also a thiam story :)

bye loves