Chappie 6

I woke up in Theos arms. I felt a blush spread across my face. I've got to say he is a good cuddlier. I didn't want to wake him up,I feel like that would be embarrassing. I looked over at the clock, it was only 8:30, I had time to sleep more. I just cuddled into a theo some more and fell back asleep.

I woke up again a few hours later and felt a weird tingle in my leg. I slowly and carefully wigged out of Theo's hold but I guess I forgot to check how close we were to the edge and I fell off making a loud thud.

"What, who's there" Theo said sleepily. That voice was definitely hot, I don't know something about raspy sleepily voicemail in the morning. 

"Just me" I laughed surprising him which made him giggle. dammit I might actually be crushing on this guy.

"What are you doing on the floor Liam" he asked to tired to process why I could have.

"Well I rolled over and kind of just fell" I laughed trying to hide the slight lie.

"Ooh yeah, you do that a lot" Theo responded giving me hand to pull me back up. We sat up on the bed and I unwrapped the bandages. I gasped, it had completely healed. 

"That a good thing, right" I said looking to Theo.

"I mean yes, it healed" he smiled. that damn smile.

bEkfast

Theo and I went to a breakfast shoppe further into town and picked up some waffles to bring home, since we don't really feel like eating out.

(Don't know why I wrote that maybe I just wanted to quote a vine)

Later Beeps

Theo and I settled on couch and continued our little marathon from last night. I got tired again, I get tired at lot I guess, and leaned into Theo. Last thing before falling alseep I remeber Theo draping his arm around me scouching   me in closer. maybe he enjoys cuddles too.

I woke to Theo shaking me vigorously.

"What" I groaned very confused.

"You're burning up!" Theo exclaimed. As Theo said that I noticed I was feeling really hot and I was practically sweating a pool.

"Where do you parents keep the Med kits?" Theo asked standing up. 

"In the cabnit farthest left of the stove" I yelled as Theo left the room. He came back and took my temperature.

"Speaking of your parents" he started, "where are they? I haven't seen them at all since I've been here." Theo said.

"They are both on a trip for around a month and a half, they trust me here alone, but they keep in contact with Scott. They don't know I'm a werewolf they just know he is a good friend and Melissa is his mom." I answered as Theo took the thermometer out of my mouth.

"103.1" Theo said looking at it.

"Isn't that bad?" I asked.

"It would be bad for a human, for werewolf's 104.5 and up is were it gets bad" Theo told me. 

hi it's 3am and my brain is filled with memes, i isn't do my homework, and I don't know what I'm doing with my life :)

Also check out my new story 

bye loves