Anxiety

It was one of the worst things Eric Derekson, the newest Iplier ego had to go through every single day of his life. Eric was quickly walking down the hall now. He should've been there by now. Shouldn't have been late. Eric fumbled with the yellow stitched handkerchief in his hand. They're going to think you're lazy, unreliable... what if they kick you out? He ran trying to get to the meeting room before his anxiety got the best of him. The doors were in front of him now. He paused, for some odd reason, question what he was exactly waiting for. He softly pushes the door with a hand and walked in. "Eric. Two minutes late, but earlier than Wilford and Bim." The nervous ego nodded, looking down while he sat in his seat, which, unluckily for him, was right in front of Google. Eric liked most of the egos in the room, but Google and Ed Edgar were the worst to him. When Eric first arrived, Ed had talked to his father, Derek. Both him and Ed were laughing about their sons being complete failures. Google, however, always recorded things, and Eric was afraid that the AI would use the videos to blackmail him. Dark cracks his neck and looks at Eric. "I know you hate doing any sort of presentations, but I need you to try just this once." He looked up and nodded nervously. 

Bim and Wilford run in not too long after, and everything to Eric was a complete blur. Something about the game show host's ratings, another about missing peanut butter... "Eric?" He jumped a bit, startled. "U-uhh y-yes?" Wilford was the one directing towards him. "Would you mind letting us know what information you've gathered?" Eric nodded and stood up slowly. He looks around at the table. Every ego was there. "W-well..." he looked down. "T-this week I t-teamed up with t-the Jims, a-and umm..." he glances up again. Everyone was staring at him now. Everyone. "W-we looked.. at the videos... t-that w-were m-most liked..." He fumbles with the handkerchief in his hand. He wanted to cry, felt like running out of the room. Wouldn't be the first time he's done that. All the attention was focused on him-  Someone softly grabbed his other hand. It was warm, calming... King. "T-the Jims.. suggested t-that we.. try u-using w-what the fans like to make m-more to g-gain attention... in order to take over the channel and a-all.." Eric looked up at Wilford nervously. "Noted." Bing gives a thumbs up from across the table. Eric slowly took his seat. King smiles and rubs his thumb over one of Eric's knuckles. "You're okay now."