Hunger [Part 1]

Hun·ger 

1. have a strong desire or craving for.

____________________________________

Hunger. It pained the game show host's stomach. He had tried to calm such a hunger down with a simple snack of bread and butter, but the hunger never left. This hunger was a different hunger, a hunger that couldn't be controlled by just anything in the pantry, no. This hunger had to be satisfied by something in particular. Bim waited until his show ended for the night and sighed, brushing his hair back with his hand. He watched all the game show attendants leave for the night, feeling the hunger grow stronger. It was almost unbearable. He locked his eyes on a specific contender leave the stage, his hunger growing much stronger. 

"Kyle!" The man glanced over and made his way over to Bim. 

"Yeah?"

Bim put on a small smile, looking up at the man who happened to be much taller than him. "I need to talk with you in the back room-"

"Did I do something wrong?"

Bim only laughed, shaking his head. "No, no! I just wanted to have a small chat, drink some coffee maybe? Only if you're interested, of course."

"Ah, well I see no problem with that then." The young lad gave a bright smile. 

Bim nodded leading him to a separate room behind the stage curtain. It was dark in the back room, suddenly brightening due to Bim flipping the light switch on. The room was filled with props, a coffee maker against one of the walls. Pink glitter is spread across the floor due to how much the game show host puts in his hair daily. Bim grabbed a cup and started the coffee maker, brewing Kyle a fresh cup. 

"Have a seat, get yourself comfy."

He smiled, taking a seat in one of the swivel chairs by the wall. Bim handed him his cup, Kyle giving a courteous smile in return. He took a few swigs, completely unaware to the gleam in Bim's eyes and the small smirk forming on his lips. 

"So, I hear that you're a programmer?"

"Ah, yes. I write code for several apps for the IPhone." He smiles, sipping more of the coffee. 

"Sounds interesting. I'm sure you get payed quite a lot, hm?"

Kyle chuckles and nods. "It's a tough job." He coughs, put his hand to his chest. Bim raised an eyebrow hiding a smile behind his mask of a concerned expression. Kyle continued to hack his lungs. 

"W-what did you put in here?"

 Bim finally released his hidden smile. "Oh, just the essentials; sugar, cream, poison..." 

"Poison?" His eyes widened.

Bim let out a small chuckle. "Just a small additive..."

Kyle was about to retort, but his vision faded, only seeing the glint of a small silver blade in Bim's hand.