Les Taebooty - three

"Spank me that's the only way I will ever learn daddy kins"

While Taehyung was writing down the poem he had failed to notice Yoongi his English teacher who always enjoyed reading Taehyung's essays and creative writing assignments.

Taehyung felt a pat on his shoulder, he gasped and looked back only to spot his favorite teacher making him instantly give the teacher his infamous big smile.

Taehyung believed his teacher alot because of how much he helped Taehyung. He even trusted him with his secret of working at a club and a part time stripper.

"That's a beautiful poem Tae but truly is that the way my favorite boy has been feeling lately?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung groaned before saying "Yoongi hyung, my little has already has its fun time today nice try but no, not today"

Taheyung watched as the other erupted in laughter at the reply given to him "May I know who this wonderful man or woman was who brought him out?" Taehyung banged his head against the table "You don't want to know hyung" he said in a muffled tone.

His eyes then looked towards the door seeing a pair of light brown eyes, coconut hair glaring at him making him gulp before taking his book "Hyung I will meet you later, I got some work to do and lunch to eat"

Yoongi nodded and smiled saying a small goodbye as Taehyung ran out only for his hand to be held and dragged into the farther corner of the abandoned hallway where people mostly didn't or never came.

Taehyung tried to pull his hand "Jungkook let go you coconut your hurting me" Jungkook didn't hear but only pulled Taehyung behind him opening the classroom door entering then slamming Taehyung against the closed classroom door.

"My baby needs to be punished and this time there is no escape from it kitten, I waited for half an hour yet you never came. Let me show you what happens to bad baby boys" Jungkook said in a raspy whispering voice.

The way Jungkook said it broke something in him as he bit his lip while his tongue piercing on display making Jungkook more tempted as he crashed his lips against the other male sucking and pulling on his lower lip quickly but filled with passion.

His left hand held both of Taehyungs wrists as his right hand slipped into Taehyungs shirt pulling his waist as he pushed him harder against the wall before sliding his hands onto the olders ass giving it a firm squeeze as Taehyung let out a muffled moan.

Jungkooks tongue slipped into Taehyungs mouth exploring his whole mouth as if a treasure chest where found and was being explored while licking on the olders tongue piercing a few times making Taehyung let out a few more moan "Mmm daddy I want more of you"

Jungkook smirked and chuckled before pushing him against the table smacking his ass before rubbing it once more "oh baby this is fun for me a torture for you, did you forget I was punishing you"

Jungkook gently pulled his tie from his neck tying it around Taehyungs wrists as he pulled the others jeans down rubbing his small Bonner which had appeared.

Taehyung squirmed around earning him a loud resounding painful smack on his ass as Jungkook said I want you to count and say "thank you so much this is what I deserve daddy" after every hit.

Taehyung got his first hard smack on his thin covered ass with only boxers as his lips let out a moan and groan at the same time before whispering "one, thank you so much this is what I deserve daddy"

To be continued