A trip to japan pt2

"Love such a beautiful word yet many have forgotten its beauty, I only pray you won't be one of those who has"

Taehyung looked straight into Jungkook's eyes seeing him gazing at the cuts that littered his thigh, he wouldn't let him in.. He shouldn't let him know, Jungkook would leave and just leave him all broken if and when he does, they all do. He didn't want to tell Jungkook go yet, he won't let him in.

He glared leaning his head against Jungkook's forehead looking at his lips then into his soft chocolate brown eyes melting in them before hardening his eyes as he spoke "Don't worry daddy I did them all myself, you don't need to know more and I won't tell you anything more for all this is nothing but a contract" Taehyung said pecking Jungkook's lips going in for a kiss but Jungkook pulled away pushing Taehyung downwards while he got off the bed, apart of him felt a little saddened hearing that was all Taehyung felt even now. He questioned if he was the  only one who felt this was more, he turned back at Taehyung, all the softness in his eyes gone as he spoke up.

"Aww baby I think you haven't seen your daddy's sadist side, you better only call me Master. Daddy is only for good boys who know who they belong to and answer when asked to" Jungkook pull up the nipple clamps tightening then on Taehyung's nipples, The tied male didn't give the dominant any satisfactions except a few whimpers here and there his lips held between his lips his eyes still glaring at Jungkook. 

Jungkook pulled away from the male pulling out the black box that he used on special occasions unlike all their other times he pulled out the white one which had only minor pain toys. He took pulled out the blank cotton  blindfold which went on Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung's felt his emotions heighten at the feeling of his vision gone and replaced with the darkness of the cloth over his eyes. He felt something slip onto his slightly hardened member he already knew what this was making him whine "Baby that's a meanie trick" just for him to sequel feeling a cold object slipping inside of him. He inhaled a few rough breaths feeling more ice slowly being pushed in him as a smack was delivered on his ass making him whine "It's Master, don't push your luck pet. Iam already angry, you don't want to end up crawling for weeks together now do you, I can definitely arrange that if you do"

Jungkook leaned and kissed around Taehyung's hole before he climbed above his body and placed a few kisses on his lips and cheek "Temperature play, new and exciting yet tortures, now will you slip my puppy hmm, be good for daddy" Taehyung grunted and shook his head. Jungkook only chuckled, he would have been disappointed if the other hadn't put up a fight oh what and all he had planned. He would show Taehyung he wasn't called a sadist dom for nothing.

Jungkook quickly pushed in a bullet vibrator into Tae starting off at the highest speed possible before he hummed getting off of Taehyung's body as the other squirmed around begging for more immediately making Jungkook tch "Puppy use your words, I don't understand whines"

Taehyung groaned he knew what the other wanted after all he knew the coconut haired boy had a thing for begging, Taehyung was a brat but he needed something and needed it right now "Master please I want more please" his whines matched his desperate hard on that needed release. He  didn't get anything but a blow on his member which made Taehyung dizzy "You want it? Hmm I will give it to you after you confess what those scars are baby" Taehyung pouted before it turned into a frown before he started to full blown cry.

Taehyung's cry wasn't similar to how he normally would, he started to whine and whimper. Jungkook's eyes widened this wasn't Taehyung... It was the little him.

To be continued

I will warn you here and now bare with me, I haven't practiced writing as a little- I write smut one shots for Satan's sake. I know I promised an update on 17th but due to health reasons I wasn't able to update. I have a surprise for you guys who were so patient with me though 💜