ten

"What are you hiding, Anika?" He asks.

"What?" I ask quickly, wanting to find out exactly what he is referring to.

"I can tell you're hiding something," he says.

"You appeared in Wesley's dorm out of nowhere" My heart pounds erratically in my chest. "No one with your surname works in ministry" Anguish flashes in his eyes and he looks down. "Everyone's got a secret" he says quietly.

I process his words as his hands tip my head back and his fingers tangle roughly into my hear. "What's your secret, Anika?" He insists.
I can't tear my eyes from his.

Our bodies radiating from heat. "Draco" I bring my palms to his chest and push slightly, my voice just above a whisper.

He doesn't respond at first, and then I push him harder.

The overwhelming sensation of his body pressing into mine completely clouding my mind and making me lose all sense of reason.

The rational part of my brain screams at me, begging me to realise that he's playing with me.

"Draco" I say louder, more forcefully. He takes a step back.

A shiver runs though me as he realises his hold on me, letting me fall back into the wall.

He turns his back on me, running a hand though his hair. He doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry" I say quietly.

"For what?" He turns his gaze back at me, his lips inches from mine as he watches me my expression. I feel myself inching forward when he pulls back, leaving me gasping and desperate.

"Come on" he says immediately after, his tone is cold. "Let's go" he starts walking away from me and I slowly follow.

I try to hide his shoulders, hoping the magical portraits won't spot me.

"Were are going?" I ask breathlessly.

"To your dorm" he says flatly.

I stop myself.

More I look at him, more I realise that he might not feel the way I feel about him; it could be part of his game.

"I know the way" I say, hurrying to catch up with him.

"Doesn't matter" he says, glancing down at me with a frown as we walk. He isn't angry or annoyed, but I can tell he isn't comfortable with this situation.

"I really don't think you should let the wrong sort waste your time" he says suddenly, surprising me.

I look at him to his grey eyes flirting back forward.

"Yeah, it's your job to waste it" I reply, letting out a little shocked laugh at his words, not understanding why he is so adamant in talking about such things.

"Well, yours is lying to all of us" he says, shrugging, acting as if what he's saying is alright, even though it really isn't.

I give him a serious glance. "Are you bipolar?"

"Is Anika even your real name?" He asks, completely ignoring my rhetorical question, and I just sigh, knowing that he won't drop it until he finds out what I'm hiding.

I bite my lips trying not to smile at the thought that Anika in fact is not my name.