Chapter 1: so, we meet again

Marina (one of the main characters) is walking outside of her home (in a random forest area to hunt for some deer and or rabbit, she shifts into a wolf to get a better view of her surroundings in the dark.

 Marina: (𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗿) there's something odd about this smell... (she sniffs again for good measure there's a burning smell like something is on fire) (she thinks: "there's no time for hunting now! my home is going to be set to flames!" as she shifts back to her human to form and runs to the source of the smell) ( what she found was a whole area of the forest set to flames)

Marina: oh shit! (she thinks of a plan to absorb the fire as she is also able to use pyrokinesis) 

(what happens next is when she tried absorbing she was able to take in so much that she started to collapse and fall to the ground) (the ground then started to shake beneath her) 

 Marina: w-what's....what's happening?...... 

(she struggles to get up, putting all in her strength she has left but to not that much of avail) 

( there's large figure, a shadow in the flames, but Marina couldn't tell who or what it is, it comes closer to its prey) 

 ???: (he chuckles in a deep demon voice) Hehehehe! its so good to see you again "sister

 Marina: (feels a familiar presence but can't seem to grasp who it is) who are you?! what are you?! 

 ???: (he pretends to be comforting) ssssh! I'm your Guardian angel, remember?

 Marina: (realizes) no....not you! I thought you were dead!

 ???: that's where you're wrong...you see, I was fueled up with so much Envy! that I!...was reborn into what I am! you weren't getting away with being alive like every other time! 

Marina: you're so determined to kill me because you manipulated me, ain't that right?  

???:   BULLSHIT! (he grabs her like nothing, revealing his appearance. its was a mix of a ram, a ape and a demon, with the horns and ((sorta)) face of a ram, the body and jaws of an ape, and the wings of a demon completed with 4 eyes)  YOUR SOUL WILL BE CONSUMED AND YOU WILL BURN IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL WITH ME!!!

Marina: (struggles to get out, he grips tighter making her cough up blood) 

 ???: now....Shut up and let us begin the ritual! (he opens his palm laying her down on her back in his hand as he lifts her hoodie up to reveal her stomach, he then takes his claw and slowly carves an "X" onto her stomach and chants) !nis fo tnemidobme eht er'uoy rof sdeedsim ruoy fo rednimer a eb kram siht tel 

 Marina: (feels the claws scorch and cauterize her skin as she screams for the pain to stop)  

???: (he smiles at her being in pain) I can taste it! its so delectable! (he licks his lips in satisfaction and starts to chuckle again) 

 Marina: (feels some sort of strength in her to roll over and fall onto the ground, when she did she felt her bones crack and probably break) 

 ???: (looks towards her) see you soon....(he grins and starts to form back into his regular form, a saiyan with the the body of broly but not too buff like he is, with a tail and a super saiyan esque hairstyle, he turns his back and starts to walk away leaving her to perish) 

 Marina: (starts to groan in pain and closes her eyes)

The next day Marina was woken up in a different part of the forest and is surrounded by her friends Danchun (aka Rich: picture on top) and Natalie (aka Jen/Jenna: picture on bottom) 

Marina: ugh

Marina: ugh....was I dreaming?...

Rich:  if it was a dream then why would you be here instead of your bed?

Marina: sleep walking?

Jen:  dude, you're naked. there's no way you were sleep walking

Marina: wait....what?! (I get up and saw what she meant as Jen covered Rich's eyes) 

Jen: not infront of a child!

Rich: I'm 19 years old in human years! 

Jen: shhhhh, quiet lil cinnamon bun 

Rich:  (he gets all flustered) you be quiet

Marina:  (I snap my fingers and my clothes are back on me as Jen uncovers Rich's eyes) anyway, uhh I'm not so sure what happened to me...

Jen: what's the last thing you remember?

Marina: being cauterized in the stomach and having all my bones broken

Rich: oh my....

Marina: what?

Rich: that's why you had that "X" on you...

Marina:  an X?? (starts having a flashback of what happened last night) that wasn't a dream....wasn't it? (I start to panic abit)

Rich:  (he hugs me tightly) it'll be alright....whatever happened is over....right?

To be continued in the next chapter