Chapter 5: the damsel in distress at all times

Jen hears Rich's cries and goes to investigate outside not knowing what she'll get into during the course of this chapter (Marina, you're not supposed to break the 4 wall) Jen did it in the 2nd chapter!

Jen: (walks outside in her Garfield pajamas and starts looking around for the noise she heard)   welp, nothing seems to be here...oh well, I guess it was just a noise from nature or somethi-

Rich:  (lifts his head out the water to breathe) 

Jen:  w-what in the world is that!?

Rich: (looks at her and tries saying something, but all that comes out is cute noises)

Jen: (walks towards him)  aww, what's wrong lil guy? are you scared?

Rich: (nods slowly while shedding tears, they flowed as if his eyes were waterfalls)

Jen: where'd you come from, I've never seen something as strangely beautiful as you

Rich:  (he pulls out his crown from the water) rrrerr?...

Jen:  (recognizes the crown) wait....Rich??

The ground starts to shake and Marina comes running in

Marina: well! what do we have here?! (notices Rich) ah! fish! you have awoken

Rich:  (hugs Jen close)  Reeeerreeer!!

Marina: oh how cute! defending your little friend! DISGUSTING! a weakling compared to THEE!

Rich: (starts shaking)

Marina: (laughs)

Jen: not cool man

Marina: and what are you gonna do about it?

Jen: oh I don't knowwww, this! (blows smoke into Marina's face)

when the smoke was clear, both Rich and Jen were gone.

Jen: (behind Marina) seeya bitch! (she makes a run for it along with rich following her)

Marina: (roars and chases after her, not without getting impaled by rock like spikes in her way. This was due to Jen being a trickster and setting those up just to fuck with her) (she then profusely bleeds out lava)

Jen:  HA! 

Marina: THAT'S IT! NOW YOU REALLY BLEW MY FUSE

Jen: that's what she said! 

Marina: (claps her hands which breaks off the rocks above them which then fall and melt into gallons of lava)

Jen: well me and my big fucking mouth, we're screwed!

Rich:  (tries thinking of something, but can't think of something until he gets huffy)  rreermph! (a bubble then blows out from his mouth)

Jen: that's it! Rich did that again!

Rich: (huffs again, but this time much harder and a giant bubble surrounds him and Jen and sends them floating into the sky)

Jen: yes! we're safe!

Marina: where do you think you're heading to?

Jen: ....fuck

Marina then grabs the bubble, when she did, the bubble begins turning into molten rock.

Marina: (breaks open the bubble) hmm, Who do I wanna take to feast on First? (grabs Rich) I'll save you for supper! (she then flings Rich across the area only for him to fall into gravel) I think I'll start with my appetizer! (puts Jen down in a corner so she can't run away) (she raises her claws)   SAY GOODBYE GIRLY! 

Just when Jen thought it was the end of her days, a tall punkish girl steps in and takes the blow instead, leaving her cauterized in the chest.

???: go! and don't look back!

Jen: (runs for her life and makes it back to her home where she has no feelings at this point, and lays in her bed)

Jen might not be coming out the same after this event. She'll end up as a shell of her former self.

-To be continued in next chapter-