Chapter 2

Kenna's pov

We were all sitting in my hospital room talking about random things, trying to get to know eachother a little better.

So, Elizabeth? I asked shyly. Yes sweetie! she replied. Do you know exactly why my parents went to prison? I asked. Well, honey your parents are drug addicts, and im sure your aware of this? she asked concerned. Yeah.....I am. I replied in a hushed tone and a little ashamed. Well thats one reason and the other is every room in the whole house except for yours was in a horrible condition. she told me and of course I knew that.

Ok, Um Elizabeth will u help me? I have to use the bathroom. Yeah of course sweetie! she replied. Nash I will be right back, keep an eye out for Skylynn and Hayes! she sternly told Nash. K, he replied.

Nash's pov

I feel so bad for Kenna, her parents are horrible people! Well, I shouldn't say that cause they could be great just have a bad addiction. At least I know she's coming home safe with us and not back to that place, AKA, Hell hole! About 2 mins after my mom left both Sky and Hayes were asleep.

I just sat here in a chair, and thought about what its gonna be like this summer with Kenna. Is it gonna be fun, or is she gonna hide in her room and be glum? Those thoughts were running through my head all at the same time, when they both walked in the room.

I walked over to Kenna, grabbed her hand and helped her to the bed. She looked at me and gave me a Thank you smile. Her smile made my heart beat 10x faster than regular.

Kenna's pov

Nash helped me to my bed and I gave him a Thank you smile. He smiled back, and when he smiles my heart melts. Elizabeth, when can we go? I asked. Um whenever you feel your ok. she replied. Well can we go now because I feel much better? I asked. Of course honey, me and Nash will pack your bags in the car, btw we packed stuff we thought you would need at your house, and I hope its enough till we buy you more clothes!! she told me. I nodded.

~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~

We were walking out of the hospital doors and to the car. When someone pulled my arm back by my wrist, I winced as the pain shot through my body and a few tears shed from my eye. It was Nash. He looked at me and saw my tears, Oh My God Kenna im so sorry!!!! Are you ok? he asked reassuring. Yeah im fine, whats wrong? I asked. Well Kenna, I have to tell you smething and I want you to be completely honest with me, ok? he asked. Yeah, what is it? i asked with a smile.

A/N: Hey guys! Ooh cliffhanger! I know there is nobody reading his but I like writing so pretty please with cherries on top, Comment and Vote!!!!! I wanna know your thoughts.

If you like follow me on my social media!!!

Instagram: @clearlyfabnash_

Twitter: @mrsgrier97

And just in case you need somebody to talk too.

Kik: kennagrier1

Love you guys~Mac