Chapter 3

Kenna's pov

What's wrong? I asked Nash. Um Kenna when you were back home, did your parents abuse you? he asked, pointing to a couple bruises on my arms and legs. How did he notice, Ugh im such an idiot, I should have covered them up.

Kenna? he asked swaying his hand in front of my face. I nodded my head slowly while lowering it in shame. Kenna, come here, he slowly pulled me in a tight hug while I sobbed in his chest. "Everything will be ok Kenz, is it ok if I call you that?" he asked. Yeah. I simply replied. "K lets go before they forget about us" he said. I chuckled as we walked over to the car.

Nash's pov

I cant beleive Kenna's parents abused her, she does not deserve that! It makes me so mad that they did that to her, and she actually delt with it.

~~~~~~~~~20 mins later~~~~~~~~~

Kenna's pov

We arrived at a huge house, which I assume is theirs. We walked inside, it was like a mansion. I'll show you your room, Nash said. We walk up stairs and it was huge he led me to a room that had blue and purple walls, and had a huge queen size bed, I was amazed. Wow! I said. This is amazing way better than what I had at home. Thank you so much! I said in excitement. No problem, trust me we will treat your the right way here.

"Ok you can unpack your bags and get your room organized" Nash said. Ok, I replied. Thanks, ill be downstairs In a little while? I said in a questioning way. Yeah, see you then, he replied.