Chapter 4

Kenna's pov

I sat down on my new bed in my new room, in my new house. This is where I will be staying. Wow my parents screwed up big time, I wish I had a normal life. I grabbed my phone and turned it on, I had 3 new messages from Shana, 1 voicmail from unknown. I unlocked my phone and looked at the messages first.

Shana~Kenna omfg are you ok?!

Shana~Answer me Ken!!

Shana~ Kenna if you dont answer im going to call the k-9 unit to come hunt you down!

I laughed at that last one and texted back.

Me~Shana, dont worry, im fine, im in a foster home .

Shana~Wth! How? With who?

Me~ Um first of all my parents got caught using drugs, and Im with somebody named Elizabeth Grier.

Shana~Wait Grier?!  Where have I heard that before?

Me~idk but I g2g, I txt u l8ter! ;)

Shana~K bye, luh u gurl!

Me~luh u 2 Shan. ♥

    ( End of convo )

I put my phone on a table nearby me and grabbed my suitcase. I unpacked all of my clothes and put them in a dresser. Then my phone started ringing, I grabbed it and it was an unknown #. I answered it. Hello? I asked. Kenna, its your dad, he said. I hung up the phone and set it back on the table, frustrated.

I walked into the bathroom, I couldnt handle myself, but I need to keep it together for my own good. I walked back out and unpacked the rest of my stuff, and walked downstairs. When I got down there, nobody was in the living room so I walked in the kitchen, sure enough they were all there. There was also a man with brown eyes, brown hair, and looked like Skylynn. "Hi im Johnnie" he greeted me while shaking my hand. ( a/n: sorry I forgot Skylynn's dads name!! )  "You must be Kenna?" He asked. "Yeah" I replied. Nice to meet you. I said.

We all sat down at the dinner table though I was really uncomfortable. Everyone was asking me all these questions. "So Kenna, tell us a little bit about yourself" Elizabeth said. Well, im 15, I like to sing, dance, play softball, volleyball, and basketball.  Um I was captain of the volleyball team back at my high school. I said. (A/n: btw Kenna lived in South Carolina before.) "Well you sound very sportsy" she said. Yeah, I guess you could say that, I replied. "Nash and Hayes also play alot of sports" she said. Nash looked at me and gave me a weird smirk, but I just shook it off.

"So Kenna, your going to be going to school with Nash so hopefully he will be a nice brother and show you around on Monday" Elizabeth said. Ok. I simply replied.

~~~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~~

I walked upstairs to take a shower. The hot water felt good rushing down my bruised body, but it hurt my wrists and thighs. I got out of the shower and went on instagram. I was tagged in a photo and I went from 234 followers to 8769 holy shit! I clicked on the photo I was tagged in and it was the picture me and Nash took in the car earlier and I wasn't  really what you would call attractive in this pic. I commented " Well thanks Nash" and hit send. All of the sudden I got a whole bunch of comments saying "omg r u guys dating?" And "ew if they are dating then I will literally kill myself like Nasty." OK that one hurt but I brushed it off. I looked on Nash's profile to see how many followers he has.  6.62 million holy fuck!! What's up with this kid?? Oh well, I'll sleep it off then ask tomorrow. I put my phone on my table and fell asleep quickly.

A/n~ hey for those of you reading this I'm glad and honored to actually have some people read my crappy story and I'm sorry that I put 1 day into four chapters that won't happen again from now on it will be like a day a chapter so yeah.... Happy reading!!!! ~ Kenna :)