Meet and Greet (Part 1)

(Cheyenne's POV)

Gabi just told me she got us Meet and Greet's... I'M FLIPPING OUT!!!!

"Why didn't you tell me on our way here so I wouldn't freak out like this!?" I asked in more of a worried voice than an excited or happy one...OOPS!

"Well...to be honest, I didn't think that you would act like this."

I can't believe her. I mean I love her...Yea but, she should have told me. I mean look at what I'm weari-.

"um...Hey Gabi? Look at what I'm wearing and tell me what is wrong with it because you can see ALL OF MY SCars and CUTS!" I said worried

She just looked at me like I was a crazy person. I can't believe I'm gonna meet the loves of my life and they are all going to see my downfall.

"Cheyenne, don't get yourself all worked up over something so little. If they notice I bet you Ash will be the one to talk to you most. Okay? He knows what it's like to be hurt and he will think you are strong because you haven't ended it all! Cheyenne...He's gonna love you and I know that as a fact because I love you!"

Gabi had tears in her eyes and so did I. I just wanted to hug her. I would have never thought that my best friend would say that to me...EVER!

We were walking to the front doors of the arena and I was freaking out inside. I wanted to meet them but at the same time I didn't. We had finally gotten inside and I could see the door that says 'MEET AND GREET 5SOS'...Now by this time o wanted to give up and say no and that I couldn't meet them. But I didn't because of what Gabi had just said to me.

"Hi. Are you lovely ladies here to meet Five Seconds of Summer?" asked a lady who looked as to be maybe a manager of the arena...I don't know.

"Yea! Do you know where exactly it is we need to go to find the boys?" asked Gabi

"Yes. If you go straight down the hallway turn left, its the second door on the right. The door actually says '5SOS MEET AND GREET'. I hope you girls have fun meeting the boys. They are so genuine and nic-" Gabi cut her off

"THANKS!!!" Gabi said as she took my hand and we went running to where I'm guessing the lady said 5sos were.

"OMG!!! CHEY! WE.ARE.SO.CLOSE.TO 5SECONDSOFSUMMER!!!!!" I'm pretty sure she just busted one of my ear drums... We finally landed in front of the door and so We both knocked on the door gently and...

"HI LADIES! I'm Ashton." "Calum!" "Luke!!!" "BONONA!!!!!"

"HIIII! O my god. Calum I love you like so much! And just I don't even know what to say right now! Oh and this is my fri-" I ran out of the room. They were all looking at me and I knew exactly why. I knew that they wouldn't like me because of my scars. I wish I wouldn't have ever come!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Helloooo! I really hope you all are enjoying this and ya. I don't know what to say!

Comment, Vote, and ya byyye!

xx Cheyenne