Chapter 7

(((Recap of previous chapter(s): Jesy, Leigh, and Pez were dropping off Jade at her house and Jade found her dad all drunk. He had some lady in his bedroom while Jade's mom is at the store buying random crap her house needs. Yeah, he's cheating! Jade's dad tells her to leave with the girls. Her dad kisses her cheek but lingers his lips there for a while since he's a lil perv. Pez pushes him. He slaps her. Now she has a bruise. Jesy, Leigh defended Pez and Jade. Jade ended up going to their house. Oh, and she's a smoker now!)))

-

I wake up at the sound of someone opening the front door. I open my eyes slightly then close them shut, I rub my eyes and reopen them, trying to adjust to the bright sun light coming from the window nearby. Who's at the door? I thought. I look around the living room to find the girls still sleeping on the floor.

"Who are you?" I hear an unfamiliar voice ask me. I turn around and see a tall guy, seems to be in his early 20's, with pale skin, tattoos covering his arms, chocolate brown eyes, dark brown hair. He's really attractive, If I do say so myself. Maybe he's that Sam guys the girls and Zayn were talking about. He's holding a bag, wonder what it is.

"Jade." I say holding out my hand. He just looks it without shaking it or saying a thing. I put it down and clear my throat. This is a bit awkward. I just stand there, looking anywhere but his presence. I see his eyes scan my body from head to toe and I feel uncomfortable.

"You must be Sam." I say trying to make things less awkward. Again, he just looks at me. I see Zayn slowly walking out the bathroom door and with a half empty cherry vodka sour bottle in his hand. His other hand is on his forehead. Hangover. He opens his eyes and see's the guy next to me.

"What's up, man?" he whispers. Why is he whispering?

"Zayn, who's she?" he asks as if I'm not in the room.

"Shhh you're too loud, my head hurts. And her? Jade Thankswell."

"Thirlwall" I correct but he only shushes me. I roll my eyes at him and he sticks out his tongue at me. Zayn lays down on the living room dirty floor and falls asleep again.

Oh Zayn.

"Soooo..." I start off. He sets his bag on the kitchen counter and heads to the bathroom without saying a word or making eye contact with me. What's his problem?

I see Leigh waking up. "Good morning" I tell her. She smiles at me and seems to notice the bag on the kitchen counter.

"What's that bag?" she asks.

"Some dude walked in. He had tattoos up and down his arm, tall, pale skin. I introduced myself and he didn't say a word. He just looked at me, put the bag down, and went to the bathroom" I explain.

"Oh, looks like you just met Sam. It takes him a while to talk to new people. You'll earn his trust one day." she tells me.

"Ya know, he ain't ugly." I start off. Leigh raises her eyebrow at me and her lips turn into a smirk.

"And you find him hot, don't you?" I just shake my head slowly while feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Zayn isn't that bad looking either." I say while looking down at the chipped nail polish on my toe nails. I need to fix that.

"Sweetie, Zayn looks like an angel that can take you to heaven by just looking at that gorgeous face. I mean look at it!"

"That is a fact right there." Leigh was about to say something but was cut off by a deep voice.

"Leigh, are you praising Zayn again?" Sam asks while smirking.

"Yeah, jealous?"

"A little" he says while leaning in and giving Leigh-Anne a kiss on the lips. Wait, what? I didn't know they had a thing going on. I just stand there awkwardly as their five second kiss turned into a five minute make-out.

"Ughh stop kissing. The noise of your saliva woke me up. And you two know I don't like waking up early. " Perrie says while walking towards my direction. Sam and Leigh pull apart.

"I got the stuff by the way. Five bottles of vodka, the good kind. And a few packs of cigars" A cigar. I want one right now. It makes me feel so good inside. Perrie wraps her arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Morning Jadey. You're the only one that's not bugging right now." Perrie says while giving Sam and Leigh a playful glare. They just laugh and go to a room.

I don't want to know what they're going to do in there.

I look at where my dad hit her. The bruise is still there. I feel so bad for her. I caress the mark with my thumb lightly.

"Does it still hurt?" I ask.

"Not at all. Cigarette?" she asks. I eagerly nod my head. She giggles and passes me one and I light it up immediately and put it in my mouth. I watch as the first puff of smoke escape my mouth and onto the air. We walk outside and sit on the steps

"So Leigh and Sam are a thing?" I ask. Perrie starts laughing.

"No. We are all friends here. Well, sometimes friends with benefits. One day Leigh will make out with Sam, or Zayn, or hey even me." Perrie says as if it's a casual thing to do with your close friends.

"And no they're not going to do 'it'. No one here has done it. Kissed? yes a lot. But that's it. We all vowed to save it for someone special. Not for just a hook up and the next day they ignore each other. Sam and Leigh are probably just going to talk right now"

"You guys really trust and are comfortable with each other, isn't that so?" I ask.

"Yes, a lot. I know that it may seem weird that we dress in front of each other or kiss if we feel like it but we are extremely close and comfortable to do anything in front of another." Perrie says before a puff of smoke leaves her lips.

"I think it's nice actually. It's nice to see friends that are comfortable with each other. You guys have your own way of being comfortable and I like that." Perrie just smiled at me and continued smoking and so did I.

"I promise." I say.

"What?"

"I promise I'll save it and to do it with someone special and not just let it be a one night stand"

"Good, now who was your first kiss?" Perrie asks me. I look down at my shoes as my cheeks blush in embarrassment.

"Um. Nobody" I say quietly.

"You're joking, right? Jadey, you're so beautiful!" I blush at the compliment. I don't think I am, but Perrie's a lil sweetie.

"I've always wondered how's it like to be kissed." Perrie scoots closer to me and looks into my eyes before closing them and leaning her head towards me. Is she going to kiss me!? c'mon Jade! this is your chance to figure out what's it liked to be kissed! You two are just friends. One kiss won't hurt. I close my eyes and lean in. Our lips are pressed against one another. I just stay there still while Perrie does all the work. I don't really know what to do. Who knew Perrie's lips were so soft and tasted sweet. She lingered her lips on mine before pulling away.

"There, now you've had your first kiss."

Hola Beautifuls. Yes, I know that I've taken forever to update. Please don't kill me! *puts hands up in surrender* yes, short crappy chapter. I promise I'll try to update when I can. Please, just bare with me I started school and yeah, teachers like giving me a lot of homework. I love you all and thank you for reading xxx