Chapter 9 - Finale

3rd Person POV
"You're under arrest" Officer Leo whispers in Jade's ear, giving her whole body shivers and the little hairs on her smooth tan skin stick out. The browned eyed girl didn't know how to react from that statement. Mixed emotions running around her system. Not only did she feel the burning pain and skin to open slightly on her jaw from the punch, causing blood to drop down, but she also felt shock. Less than just five minutes ago she was just siting down on the floor, staring at the wall, bored out of her mind. The next, two officers are dragging her out of her house, her hands tied together.

"LET GO" she shouts, so loud causing her throat to hurt. Jade is trying so hard to get out of the officers grip. Still confused as to why she's being arrested. She's shouting multiple times "why am I being arrested?" But no response from the officers.

"ENOUGH" officer Gerald shouts at Jade before shaking her, causing the brunette to shut up. The two officers and Jade get closer to the cop car. Suddenly, Leigh, Perrie, Sam, Zayn, and Jesy arrive in their car. A worried look on their face once they see Jade's hands tied together and the police dragging her.

"GUYS HELP. THEY- THEYRE TAKING ME TO JAIL. HELP, PLEASE" Jade pleads, not realizing the tears streaming down her face.

"Excuse me, why is Jade being arrested?" Perrie asks in a concerned tone. Officer Leo just laughs.

"She's being arrested for robbery. Specifically a vodka bottle." Perrie's jaw dropped.

"I DIDNT DO SHIT" Jade screams again, "GUYS TELL THEM. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING" Leigh just had a smug look on her face, her lips curving into a smirk.

"C'mon tell em, Jade. You even told me you stole it." Leigh's smirk getting wider.

"We found your finger prints on the bottle." officer Leo said. Then it all came to Jade in a flash.

"LIAR! YOU STOLE IT. YOU GUYS STOLE IT. LEIGH, YOU ASKED ME TO OPEN THE BOTTLE FOR YOU, YOU HAD GLOVES ON. YOU SET ME UP. TELL THEM IT WAS ALL YOU." Jade shouted from the top of her lungs.

"You even told us you stole. Stop lying" Sam said with a smirk.

"OH NOW YOU TALK TO ME" officer Leo opened the cop car door and officer Gerald tried getting Jade in it.

"YOU GUYS SET ME UP" the brunette cried. They all started laughing their asses off, apart from Perrie.

"You actually thought we loved you?" Jesy questions.

"God, we hated you" Zayn says

"You were so annoying" Sam tells Jade

"Now you know not to trust anyone" Leigh says before all of them start laughing again. The officers got Jade in the car and all you hear is Jade screaming and crying
-
Jade's POV
"You are sentenced to one year in prison" is the the sentence that keeps going through my head. That's the sentence that the judge gave me. Apparently I was accused of other stuff that I 'stole'. Bullshit. One year. I know it's not a lot but how am I going to survive this hell hole? I fucking hate Leigh, Jesy, Sam, Zayn, and Perrie. I have never been so hurt before. I was already broken before, but what they did to me just shattered me. They made me believe that they liked me. They made me feel welcome. They made me feel that happy feeling I haven't felt in years. Last time I was this hurt was when my brother died. The pain died down a bit but what they did made the pain return. It came back stronger. Every step I take, every oxygen element I breathe in, every time my heart beats, I feel that pain in my chest. And I can't get it out.

Right this second a woman is giving birth, someone is being stabbed to death, someone is getting married, someone is dying, someone is laughing, someone is sobbing, someone is having the time of their life. Whereas for me, I'm in a prison cell, broken as fuck and I can't do anything about it.

I hate the fact I trusted them

I hate the fact I'm broken

I hate them

I hate myself
-
Two months have passed and my emotions have gotten worst. My thoughts have turned suicidal. These past few days I've noticed a sharp piece of glass on the corner of my cell.

"Cut yourself Jade"

"Kill yourself"

"Just get it over with"

"No, shut up. Shut up, shut up, shut up" i mumble to herself. Those are one of the many things that keep running through my head.

"I'm strong. I can handle eight more months. I'm strong. I can get through this" I mumble to myself.

"Trying not to kill yourself again, Jadey?" My roommate, Kassy asks me

"Not going to. I'm strong enough to get through this" Kassy picks up the piece of glass I've been starring at for days

"Are you sure about that?" Kassy tests Me. I nods proudly.

"Positive" Within a second, Kassy stabs me in the stomach three times.

"OW" I shout from the top of my lungs. I touch the part she repeatedly stabbed me. I feel the warm blood on my hands. I fall to the ground in pain. Kassy kicks me on the spot where she stabbed me.

"Die" she simply says before dropping the glass on the floor.

"I'm s-strong" was the last thing I mumbled before I took my last breath.

THE END

-
THATS THE FINAL CHAPTER, CHILDREN!!! I LOVE YOU. THANKS FOR READING.

ILL BE WRITING AN EPILOGUE, IF THATS ALRIGHT WITH Y'ALL

LOVE YOU