training

*************************** edited

((Samira)))))))))))))

I was exhausted, and the sun was beating down on my skin, but this guy was unforgiving.

We've been working on this for hours, but do you think he cares?

No!

With one of his powerful kicks, I feel myself flying into the air. Underneath me, a hard impact greeted me, Pain rushed in all directions to various parts of my body.

"Mira," he said as I looked up into his light green eyes.

'How many times have I told you that you must concentrate, if not once, then thousands of times?"

"Why can't I just live a normal life?" I whine, throwing and banging my body on the ground."

Decker extended his hand to assist me in getting to my feet,  his my brother's best friend and future beta, and he's in charge of keeping me safe at all times.

"We go over this all the time, and I have to make sure you can protect yourself, because what if I or your brother aren't here?"

'Stop being so dramatic,' I roll my eyes '. You know you'll always protect me as long as I live."

We started walking back to the pack house.

 'Like having a heart attack?" i say under my breath 

He averts his gaze. I try not to laugh as I do the same way with mine. "Don't put me to the test Maria."

"You know I'm the main character in this book Decker, Laughing joking around, at the look on his face.

"That's it, you're done with books." He's texting someone on his phone, I'm laughing even harder now.

'So you're saying neither you nor my brother are strong enough to defend me if danger arises?"

He remained silent, which gave me my answer, 'You know, I'm making an effort." It's not like I asked to be in this situation.'

As I continue, Decker remains silent. 'Who wants a she wolf that hasn't shifted? "I'm not sure if I'll ever find a mate." Unexpectedly, I came to a halt.

"Look at me, Maria. You're all right, Stop acting like you're the only one who has problems." He shackles me, and as I struggle to free myself from his iron grip, 

I collide with someone, "I'm so sorry," 

'I call it bending,' Assisting her in gathering her belongings.

"Don't worry, child, accidents happen," she  says  it with a smile on her face.

I assisted her, and she never took her gaze away from me. I return her smile while fiddling with the necklace around my neck.

'That is a lovely necklace.'

Thank you; I've had it since I was a child, I hardly ever take it off.

"That's lovely, dear." it was a few moments into she spoke once more, 'This old lady, on the other hand, should be on her way.' i was just about to says goodbye, When I see a white envelope on the ground, 

"Wait, you dropped your letter!"

The woman slowly turned her gaze to my hand.She walks back slowly, shacking her head.Her actions perplexed me.

I looked around, hoping to find Decker, and debating with myself whether to or not to open the envelope in my hand.

When I looked up again, the older woman had vanished.I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ahhhh"

I let out a scream and turned around to face Decker, who was wearing a cool aide grin.

"maria!!! My bestie is sprinting towards me.

"you want believe what I just heard." Like a pig, I'm squealing. "Vada, what did you just hear?"I put on a phony grin, as Her grin widened even more.

"The Black River's Pack has extended an invitation to all of us.

*****Plublished
February /19/2019*****

In to next time you lovely audience stay safe..
Xoxoxo.