Edited/didn't see this coming

Elizer

I couldn't belive it so many wolfs were wombed. I just couldn't believe how Rogers got past the Guards.

A cry was let out, looking over I see the wolf that was running with me. He was on his stomach as the Rouge had him ready to rip his neck off his body.

He was to weak to move, and I didn't won't to chance my luck, the wolf could Kill him in an instant,

Slowly i begging to move towards them, when he saw me coming his jaw locked tightly around the wolf neck making him wamped in pain.

I stopped as the wolf look at me with sad eyes knowing just in seconds his life could be over. Turning away as i head a snap followed by ripping.

Reopening my eyes I see the wolf getting up then my eyes land on Jake coved in blood, the Rogue who was alive seconds ago was tossed on the ground.
Good Job Jake i gave him a nod. Which he greatful took.
As he ran off.

I rise shacking my self off, that should do it I tell myself. Getting ready to turn back into human form but somthing stopped me

I heard the sound of a nother unwanted growl i know i was all alone.

I parched my eyes, locating which direction the sound coming from just then i was knocked off my feet.

Regaing myself to stand i was knocked back out this time it wasn't a wolf more like a bear?

What the hell was this?

The bear swiped his big paw at me and i try to cover but he gose for my chest leaving his mark.

I howl in pain, as he swipes again but is knocked off of me, rolling over im up on all fours.

I took to see the brown wolf back and ready for action.

He growled getting ready to attack jumping hi in the air he lands on the bear back.
The best swats but misdes everytime.

I just don't understand, bears never attacked a wolf before, this was the frist time i have seen this.
I was pulled out my thought when the wolf was slug off the beast hitting a near by tree.

The bear wasn't about to give up into one of us were dead.

Jake appeared out the blue. giving me a node before he tackles the bear, the bear fought a good fight but after a while their was one last growl before he hit the ground. There was somthing not quite right and i knew just the person to talk to.

August/5/2019