Someone to save me

Samira

was awaken by snarling.

The little light that was kerping me warm was now out and darkness comsumed me.

I sniff the air, i may not be a full on wolf but so that you know each Rogue has their own smell, there's Rogues from North, South, East, and West.
But these these Rouges are Noth ones and i must of stumped across there territory.
I cry silently to myself i didnt want to die like this not with them. North Rogue are brutl.
I get on all fours, beging to crawl
Any where but here.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here boys."

I stop when i hear a voice.

"aye, boss she smells like him."
One of the guys grabbed a lock of my hair inhealing my sent.

"Indeed she dose. The King of lycans."

"So tell me little lady what are you doing so far from home?" 
When he asked me i didn't answer.

"Well it looks like to me shes trying to run away."
The other guy laughs to himself

I was then puled up by my hair,  i could feel his hot breath in my face. "So tell me little lady what are you to him? His slave? His girlfriend? Or his Mate?"

I stayes quite trying to get out his grip.

He became angry by my silence
"Answer me when i ask you a question," he slaps me making my head turn, then dropping me to the ground. I landed with a heard thump.

"now let's try this again. Shall we." i could see the sun starting to set.

I look at the men that stood stall front of me. And i knew he wasnt alone. Looking around to see the  other Rouges standing their ground waiting for their Alpha to give them the sign.

I give them a sad smile, knowing this was the end.

"Go to hell." I say.

*******

Elizer.

You better be right about your location, i linked my brother. We may not be in the same pack.
But some how we can always hear each others thoughts

"Have little faith in me Lizer," he says laughing.

Her sent stops just ahead.

I follow behind him. Linking My beta, This whole situation has me messed up.

"Elizer, Jake came in, Were almost there. Just keep talking and tell me your exact location."
I came to a stop. Not to far behind Jared.

He sniffed the air. Once or twice before his eyes landed on me.

I wanted to know what was going on in his head.
When i was about to speak. He spoke.

"i don't smell her sent anymore it stops here." He says

We were so close but so far. Holding my head down.

"Then she has to be around here some where. I tell him.

i link Jake telling him the location. And to have as many wolves on stand by.

"Lizer." I look at Jared. Who called me.

He was moving around sniffing the ground. Then his head and ear pricked up."

"she's that way." He tells me feeling confident in his decision.

"Are you sure ?" I asked.

"Possive," he reinsurers me. "her sent is still faint. But i know for sure its her. And Lizer she's far from alone." He tell  me. I star at him, "This is going to be a bloodbath."

Plublished March- 31-2020