4

Jun pressed all of her body weight against the door and silently prayed  to whatever god that Shooky wouldn't decide to come to her door. She thought she'd throw up she was that anxious. But curiosity finally got the best of her and she peeled back one of the pieces of plastic covering the holes in the door and took a peek of the street. And saw Shooky stomping straight towards her door. His roach men flanked his sides. Jun did a quick prayer and sprinted behind a crate. She realised she would be spotted and took a quick scan of the room and saw a dusty sheet covering a pile of boxes and furniture and realised that there was probably space under some of the chairs that were under the sheet for her to hide under. Jun had just wriggled safely between a box of old dvds and an armchair when the door burst open. She heard a plank of wood fall onto the ground and Shooky and his henchmen cough and splutter as the dust that was stirred filled their lungs.
"Nothin here" Shooky grunted "lets go lads."
Jun was so relieved that she accidentally inhaled a daddy long legs that had been just centimetres from her face the entire time she'd been hiding. Jun choked-not on the spider but on her own spit-and wheezed as she scraped her throat trying to get the spider out.