14. An Art

Honey, what i’m talking about is art and one can almost certainly define it by anything. Anything at all.

Art is not just about a way of people expressing what is hard to be said, showing visuals to deliver messages with strokes of colors like that of ocean of stars on the sky made by God himself so that no one’s lost. Art is not just about how one could write words that compliments each other and make it sound mellifluous to one’s ear. Art is not just about how one can move along a rhythm, be it from music or just the sound of their loved one’s heartbeat and their hitched breath when you kiss each other so deeply that you forgot the two of you were dying stars, still burning down your own life essence until it’s time to explode.

To me, the way you love is art itself. Like a painting, I look at you, took my time, and figured that you understand me. But the way I love, sweetheart, if it weren’t for the obsession of painting fall in my winter when it’s still summer outside, if it weren’t for my ego to make a better picture, I would’ve taken the opportunity to sing you poems and that, my dear, is my regret.

I didn’t make you the muse to my art when I could’ve.
I put ‘the end’ on the wrong chapter, making this just an unfinished piece of art.

Holla, still in Bandung,
-Viannurr-