How to make requests!

Okay! So I know on a lot of things where you can make requests I get confused, like do I comment or do I message them? This is here to answer your questions, confused little children like me.

Yes, please message me if you have a request. There are some rules for requesting though, sorry.

Rule One: No lemons or smut or whatever you want to call it. I mean being shirtless is okay. Slight mouth action okay. But anything else really isn't something I want to write just yet. I mean if you want to make sure go ahead and ask, but it will probably be a no, sorry. >-<

Rule Two: Please be as detailed as possible on the one-shot you want. If you want Jean or Marco to react a certain way or a certain character to do something, please, please include it. If you don't, I don't want to see you complaining. If you do complain I will not make you anymore requests and most likely delete the one-shot. If a bunch of people like it though, I won't. I doubt a buch of people will read this though. I can do the one-shot in Jean or Marco's point of view so if you want it in their point of veiw tell me.

Rule Three: Please tell me what you think about the finished product of the one-shot you requested. I love to you what you think of it. Feel free to point out any mistakes too. I learn from mistakes.

Well all of that is done. Sorry if I bored you with this. I'm not always this profesional, I promise! Enjoy my friends! ^-^