Benny rodrigoez

HEY IM A DRAMA QUEEN ,WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT?

Hey I'm y/n Ruth and I'm 14 turning 15. My family is pretty famous which sucks cause so am I,we are well known through my grandfather, babe Ruth, YUP the sultan of swat the GREAT GAMBENIOOOO!!
Anyways I've been living in this small town in Cali for maybe 4 years now and I've made quit a reputation, Captain of the softball team,coaching netball,and cheer leader ,ice hockey leader and also a maths genius:) and I'm proud of it...but one thing I'm not proud of is being called a drama queen..everyone did like me and all and I was super nice it's just sometimes imma drama queen.
Most people think since I'm the most popular girl in school and all ,that I would be hanging out with the other cool girls and be a stuck up brats that just back stab you well no thanks I rather jump off a cliff then be with them...I actually have my own group
"THE SANDLOT BOYS"
Yup those boys are mine and I'm there queen. It's true ,they call me their queen every since we meet when we 10 years old, 4 years ago.I play baseball with them 24/7 sometimes I have sleepovers with them cause I know I can trust them plus they are way more fun then the girls.. eww * make up ,gossip...boys*
I rolled my eyes at that thought.

[Reality]

Y/n prov
"QUEEN,WAIT UP" was all I heard before I turned around to see the boys run to me. Awwhh I love how they treat me like I'm everything and like I'm a real queen it's fun to mess around with them to ,by that I mean I pretend to be mad and watch them beg for forgiveness,hey I'm their queen that's what I do. Anyways as they ran to me I yelled "5....4..." the boys looked at eachother with wide eyes then back at me , I smirked "3..." " NOOOO QUENNN NOOO!!!" They yelled and picked up their speed "2..." "Benny hurry up,go before she will fall to the groun —" and *thump* was heard 5 feet in front of them " 1..." i said in pain but still laid on the ground " why you always do that queen,you know we don't like seeing you hurt" squints said followed by a few "yeahs" and "that's our queen tho"
"Hmmmm" I said then got up , they looked at me confused .then I said " can I say something?" They looked at me then flopped on the floor ,I smiled and started backing up well they watched me... "LAST ONE TO THE SANDLOT IS A ROTTEN EGGG" I screamed then ran towards the sandlot with the boys yelling behind me... I was almost there until I felt some arms wrap around my waist and lifted me in the air . I screamed and laughed, I knew it was Benny because he was the only one who touched me like that, and non of the boys are allowed except him. If you wanna know why it's because *apparantly* likes me as in more then friends like. The boys told me a couple years back that Benny told them that I was his which I blushed at, and to this day he still does, he has asked me out twice during these four years but I said no since the last relationship I was in wasn't the best, and I could bring myself up into a relationship.
Anyways Benny tightened his arms around my waist well I faced him a laughed until he did something I didn't see coming....HE KISSED ME! His lips were in sync with mine and we stayed like that for a second due to me not kissing back. He looked at me then dropped me as I was in shock as to what had happened . The boys had seen the whole thing and just stayed silent. Benny looked at me with tears in his eyes "sor-rr y , i-i- " and with that Benny ran off.
It's not that I don't like Benny, I'm madly in love with him! He's so fricken perfect..his hair his skin tone his eyes which I daydream in all day his gorgeous lips always plumped and soft I could just kiss him 24/7 ,he was so caring and general with me,It's just what if he breaks me like my ex boyfriend did..? Wait! Benny is way better then him Benny would never cheat on me and abuse me in front of my friends! That's when I relived what I did...I embarrassed him in front of the boys since I didn't kiss back..imma talk to him.
I was still standing at the spot where Benny kissed me lost in thought until I said "imma talk with him my babys, go have a rest and we can see eachother at school?" I said insure if they want to or not. They looked at eachother and then back at me and nodded "we love you Queen....but Benny loves you more" ham said "yeah-yeah bae you gotta go get him" yeah yeah said I nodded "love you my baby's see ya tomorrow kk" I said walking off with them all yelling " WE LOVE YOU TO OUR BABYYYY!"
I kept walking smiling to myself thinking of ohow lucky I was to have those boys ,especially Benny, I haven't really noticed all those looks or glances he gave me in class,the hallways or the sandlot I mean where ever I was... he reAlly treated me like a Queen.
I LOVE HIM
With that in my head I ran as fast as I could to his house. I ran up to his door and knocked .. I few seconds later his mother opened the door . " oh hey queen,are u here for Benny darling?" " yes mommy" I said and she smiled and hugged me .shes always been a mum like figure to me so yeah.. she pulled away "he's up stairs" I smiled then said "thanks mummy" she snodded then went back into the kitchen...I stood at the end of the stairs then felt adrenaline run through my Bain's and in my blood,I knew where Benny's room was so I ran up the stairs and I to Benny's room... then stoped ... I god damn... Benny was shirtless and only wearing boxes...he jumped a little then looked at me half confused and half hurt ... " what are you doing here?" He asked confused "Because I love you Benny" and before he could speak I kissed him...it went in slow motion our eyes closed well our lips locked in sync Benny grabbed my waist pulling me closer and deepering the kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck. Well we're kissing I felt something big in between my legs which causes me too moan in satisfaction..since I didn't that Benny took it as an advantage to slip his tongue into my mouth fighting for domination. It happened so quickly we were both naked in his bed doing the dirty for like an hour or 2 until we fiNISHED...