You cheated part 2

3rd person prov
The boys watched Benny drop his bat and charge towards the couple... "Benny man,what are you doing?" "Yeah yeah?" "Can we get back to the game...since y/n and Adam are now here!"...
bennys prov
I stopped a turned around..what they knew? How could they .how could she.my first love.my first everything.
"YOU GUYS KNEW Y/N CHEATED ON Me...WHAT THE HELL!" I was extremely pissed that I blanked out...all of a sudden I ran to y/n and a loud *slap* was heard ...y/n on the ground and the boys gasping.

I stood there watching her put her hand on her cheek.jezz I didn't know what got into me...but I wanted to do it again,just wanted to punish her. I then looked next to her and pushed him down. "What the hell benny?" Y/n cried out ...the guy "Adam" stood up and picked her up with him and hugged her... I was mad I charged again... But the boys stood in front of me " what the hell benny?" "Yeah yeah what's wrong with you,you just slapped my best friend!" "Dude ... you don't hit girls" " yeah especially y/n she's like our sis"... "OMG,SHES CHEATING ON ME ,IN FRONT OF YOU GUYS!"

Y/n prov
Huh? I cheated? What hell no I did! I let go of Adam and said "I'll handle this,go back to my house and I'll meet you there ok?" I smiled and he nodded then kissed my forehead and walked off...
I then turned around confused ...just like the boys were.. "umm Benny y/n didn't cheat on you" "Yeah yeah you broke up with her...and told racheal to do it" " Yeah man,you could've at least she it to her face then behind her back"....then I stood forward " ITS true Benny...you broke up with me?" He then looked at me confused "umm no I didn't?"
I was now confused "but racheal...she told me you wanted to" the boys looked at me then Benny then back to me .."boys me and Benny have some things to sort out...would you mind playing without us well we sit in the dugout?" Then nodded and well they walked past they patted my back.
I took Benny's hand and led him to the dugout and sat him down. "Ok so what just happened?" He scoffed and scootered away so there was a gap,but I didn't care ..he looked at me then said "how long?" I was confused " how long what?" " how long have you been dating that guy?" "Umm a week,his name is Adam and he's on my hockey team..you know the mighty ducks" he rolled his eyes and spoke "so you listened to Racheal? You know she's always wanted us to brake up..and you believed her!" He whispered yelled . "Yes at first.....but I wanna thank her" "what ..you wanna thank her for breaking us up?...what is wrong with you?" He stood up then I gave him a look that said *sit ur ass down.now* and so he did... " look Benny...baseball is your life and your future...and your gonna have to travel and all...and me,well ice hockey is my life...my future and I don't see me and you getting anywhere in a relationship..I mean friends yeah...but nothing more then that ..ok?" I said starting to tear up. Benny looked at me then a single tear slid down, then he stood up and spoke "I love you y/n,and I always will. But being near you is just gonna brake my heart knowing I'm sill in love with you. So if you still wanna be friends.....kiss me one last time" he looked into my eyes with a soft expression.i stood up and nodded, he smiled and started to lean in so did I. Then I realised he slapped me...so I smiled to myself then held my hand back and WHIPPED it across him face. His head fell to the side with his hand on his cheek.
He looked at me "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?" I then yelled but "YOU HIT ME FIRST!" He looked at me with realisations then  his face softened "y/n I-I didn't mean to I was justsoangry and I didn't know I—-" before he could finish I just smashed my lips on him long and good....

Knowing that would be the last time I will kiss him ...