You cheated

Uhhh it's been 2 months of dating Benny and it was great...he always hugged and kissed me and showed me off to all the boys...ahhh he was dreamy...

Anyways today racheal came up to me and told me that Benny wants to break up...

So I left school and cried but thought ehhh don't waste your time on him so I went and found someone else...Adam banks

I told the boys what had happened and they were shocked and nodded well I smiled...
It's been a week since I talked to Benny but he kept waving and hugging and even kissing me but I rejected those to be with Adam...since I'm playing with the mighty ducks team :)

Adam banks was the guy...

^lets start over with detail ;)

Ahhhh today I woke up feelings happy as ever knowing Benny "the jet" Rodriguez is my boyfriend...I got out of bed late but didn't care ,I dressed in a white cropped top with the saying "Queen" in red In printed into it , a light blue ripped jean skirt(pretty short) a jean jacket and some black converses and I did my hair in a cute bun and light make up...
Then grabbed my bag , an apple and said goodbye to mum and dad and left for school...

*At school*

I was walking in the hallway towards my locker and got my books out ready for class...as I was getting my books my locker door was slammed shut....I turned my face towards who it was....and frowned... racheal ugh..
Racheal Gonzales has hated me and Benny being together,she's tried loads of things to try and brake us up...but I didn't know that today it worked for her...

"Uhhh what do u want racheal?" For some reason she looked sad then she looked down and said " I um-mm Benny he Umm-mmm I'm sor-ry he wa-nted tobrrakupwithyou" she said very fast yet I could still hear her...I just looked at her then nodded with tears in my eyes...I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my bag and ran home as fast as I could...mum and dad were at work so ehh..I ran through the door of my house and to my room and grabbed my skates...then ran to the ice rink were I train for ice hockey..yup I am apart of the mighty ducks team! Pretty cool right,just like baseball is Benny's life well ice hockey is mine...when I got there I noticed that I wasn't the only person...when I got close I saw one of my team mates...Adam banks!
I've always fancied Adam but never thought to much about it..I put my skates on then yelled more like screamed "HELLLPPPPP MEE!!!" I tried to sound scared to scare Adam...he quickly turned around with fear in his eyes, then I laughed and skated on the ice "got ya" I laughed more at his reaction, he looked at me then glared and started to skate after me "y/nnnn" he said well I quickly started to skate..when I was about to skate left Adam had wrapped his arms around my waist a lefted me up well I faced him with our eyes glued to eachother like it was in slow motion... then it just happened we just kissed and it was amazing...we let go and I blushed well Adam put me down..he then looked up at me "y/n I just want to say I've had a crush on you ever since you joined the team,and I was so jealous to hear that you were already dating somebody else that I had to try and forget and I can't cause your so perfect and loving and I just am addicted to you...and I'm sorry that I kissed u but I could t help it! Will u be my girl friend?" I stood there shocked then kissed him again " yesss"... we both smiled and started to skate around again...

Benny's prov
When I was in class I didn't see y/n at all I saw her this morning will racheal but that was the last...today really sucked without her and I miss her but I wonder where she went?
Racheal has been flirting the whole day and it's disturbing me...ugh I hate her...anyways it's been a week since y/n and I talked or hugged or even kissed...she's been acting different same with the boys...she hasn't came to the sandlot this week which makes me worried...so one day after school I walked up to her and said "hey...umm you wanna come to the sandlot today?" She smiled .damn that smile. And nodded " yup I'll see you guys there" she said then walked behind me and gave the boys hugs...then walked off..what? Where was mine! Did I do something wrong? Ugh I shouldn't worry.
I shock it off and went to the sandlot and waited for y/n..

Y/n
It's been a week with Adam and we are doing great...today Benny asked if I wanted to go to the sandlot so I said yeah..but I also wanted to because I miss them...as I walked to my house Adam was there so I brought him along with me to the sandlot hand in hand...
When I got there Benny was there and looked at me and Adam well we were laughing...

Benny's prov
What the hell I thought...she cheated on me...
As she was walking in laughing with "this guy" the boys looked and went back to their game as if they didn't care what the hell...I dropped my bat and made my way to them...angrily