Y8

Suddenly (Name)'s flashed open, feeling the pull of Meliodas's demonic powers, she kicked the Knight's head, seeing him flying into the wall. "Even if I die... this sword is the one thing I'll never let go of. The only thing I can do....The only thing I can atone...", Meliodas spoke. Noticing (Name) had jumped out, her sword her in, she dug it deep into the wood, barely missing the knight. "L-Lady (Name)!", Elizabeth spoke in pure shock. "Bloody Hell, you Damn knight, forcing that doctor to poison Meliodas, not just that but saying your taking Elizabeth back! And if I figure out who F-......flipping put this damn white dress on me, they're dead to me....!", (Name) spoke, suddenly getting off topic before focusing.

Suddenly Golgius sweatdropped, jumping out the window, running as fast as he could. "He got away...", Hawk said, disappointed. "I'm sorry... but Sir Meliodas, Lady (Name) is that really you?", Elizabeth asked cautiously. "Her Elizabeth! Hey porky...!", Suddenly the trio looked towards (Name) cautiously. "BLOODY HELL! WHO THE F-.....FLIP TOLD YOU THAT! AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?! MELIODAS! I SWEAR!!", Whilst Elizabeth nervously chuckled, Meliodas looked taken back, chuckling nervously. "I-If you did that to her.... MELIODAS HOW DARE YOU!", (Name) suddenly pulled her arms up to her chest, embarrassed. "L-Lady (Name)!", "N-No! You've got the wrong idea...!", The two tried to calm the H/C haired woman down.

"Hmph... but if that damn Holy Knight as tries to take Elizabeth back...", Suddenly the room got dark, a maniacal laugh filled the room. The trio stared at (Name) in fright, her blade had been stained with blood, her outfit had turned into what seemed to be a killer's clothing. But it all flashed back to normal, just as fast as it came. "Now. Shall we be off?", (Name) asked curiously. Meliodas just chuckled and nodded, throwing in his shirt that appeared out of nowhere. "But...Where are we?", Meliodas asked, looking around. "The town of D-", Elizabeth was suddenly cut off by (Name) Who was somehow in her armour?!

"L-Lady (Name)..?", "What? I don't know where it came from.".

"Now shall we go after that bastard?", (Name) asked, pulling her sword up, pushing it down into the sheath. "Yea.", Meliodas said, suddenly remembering him.

—————.

A blue haired man looked at the four of them in sudden rouse. "Tch... (Name)... My My, What a catch you got, Meliodas, and (Name). It was seen coming..", He said, laughing suddenly. "We'll meet soon... We will... Then, then you'll see who you are, who you've been secretly been... But don't worry....", He said, smiling, his yellow eyes growling brighter, as his iris formed, turning into a slit. He drew a katana out, connected to the bottom was a half of a scythe. His blue locks bounced as he neared a bright opened portal.

"Big brother will help you."