I6

Past = Back before any of it happened, when the Dragonite's still roamed around

(Name) awoke, being faced with a tuff of blonde hair, she smiled softly. "Meliodas?", She Asked, her eyes where filled with happiness. "Yes (Name)?", He asked, looking at her with his emerald eyes, in them did indeed shine with emeralds. The sky was a creamy blue, the sun burned bright.

"Promise me something...", She said, her wings fluttering a little as she adjusted the crown that laid on her head. "What is it?", He asked, gently placing a small kiss on (Name)'s forehead. "Promise me... Whenever...Wherever.. we'll always be together... Promise me.. No matter the risks... the death..even if one of us somehow dies... We will find each other and have our happily ever after...", Name whispered, hugging Meliodas close.

Softly chuckling, Meliodas smiled. "Of course..", He said, lifting a strand of hair off (Name)'s face. "You sure?", She Asked, But was surprised as he took hold on her hands, squeezing them softly, his expression darkened. "I'd never lie to you, even if it meant destroying the world... I can't live without you!", He confessed, bringing her closer. Tears gathered in (Name)'s eyes before smiling brightly. The two enjoyed the rest of the day upon the hill, staring at the sky, enjoying each other's company.

You see, in the world of the Dragonite's. The holy royals, whom are decedents of a great holy creator, the Infinity Dragon, they had been at war with the demons, keeping them at bay, when they finally both grew tired and decided to wed the youngest heir to the throne of Dragonite's to the oldest, for the second heir was a male, and as for the eldest was unknown reasons.

But unlike (Name) her brother held half of the Infinity Dragon's power, but as for her sister, she was the holder of the actual soul of the beast. So of which, she was rarely seen. Most information about her is lost to the ages, whilst the other two royal children where seen to the public.

The Infinity Dragon, was the creator of all, before anything started, a all powerful beast roamed dark empty voids of nothing, alone, when it suddenly started making life, different universes, different realms, over millions, trillions even. In ever world, was a gift left behind from the dragon, and this world they stood in was the first realm ever created.

In that realm love bloomed ever so softly, as any other, between the dragon's first creation and itself, so they fell in love, passed on in ages came the soul of the dragon, infused with the owners. But defused as it separated by choice.

"(Name), Meliodas have a hard adventure ahead of them, but they'll get through...", The soft voice of a woman said, her hood lowered, the strands of light purple flown down her shoulders, as for her eyes, one visible, abeautiful glittering purple. "My sister, you shall seek me in times grazes, but what you shall know is that I've been with you the entire time..", She said, touching the glass softly.

", She said, touching the glass softly